Their Lives Now 16 Years Later

Kevin is now 38 years old and married to Danielle Jonas, who is 39 years old. They have two daughters Alena Rose, who is nine years old and Valentina Angelina, who is six years old. Kevin and Danielle have been married for 13 years.

Demi is now 33 years old, but she has not been doing well in the spotlight. She has been having a lot of drugs and alcohol problems after having Michael. She can't survive in rehab and seeing Kevin with his family on TV hurts her even though she kept Michael a secret from him.

Joe is 35 years old and single with no children. Joe has been busy with the music business and the dating life, he has dated girls and he has found Blanda, but hasn't found the right one after Selena.

Selena is now 33 years old and has kept low in the music and acting so she won't run into Joe or his brothers. She hasn't been busy with dating life, she had a few boyfriends, but since then her focus was on her only son Bryan.

Nick is now 33 years old and been very busy with music and acting. Single with no children, dated a few girls and he is serious with Olivia, but couldn't find the right one like Miley.

Miley is now 33 years old and like Selena has kept it low in music and acting so she won't run into Nick or his brothers. The main focus was her daughter Mikayla and no man.

Michael is now a 16-year-old teenager with a mom who has problems and a dad who doesn't know that knows he exists. He never uses his parents last names because Jonas is huge a name to have and they're very famous. Lovato because his mom is addicted to fame. So he goes by Michael Kevin and he does have his features like his hair and eyebrows.

Bryan is now 16 years old and traveling a lot with his mom and his dad doesn't know about him. His mom taught him that he should go by Gomez instead of Jonas because Gomez is a common name in the Latino community and no one won't recognize who he is.

Mikayla is a 16-year-old girl with a mom who has done a lot but little and a dad who doesn't know that she exists. Mikayla goes by Mikayla Nicole because her parent's fame has gotten.