You'll Never Escape! {Death The Kid}

You were sitting with Crona in the classroom, waiting for Kid to show up. "Being this late is not okay." You groan as you sit down. "W-Well m-maybe K-Kid is j-just a l-little l-late." Crona tries to make an excuse but you simply brush it off, getting angrier the longer Kid took.

Ragnarok suddenly appears and leans close to your face, "I agree with you! Let's-!" He is cut off by a voice entering the conversation. "Let's what?" Kid walks in and you glare. "Why are you late?!" You hiss and stand up, grabbing the collar of Kid's shirt. He just pushes you off and quickly fixes his collar, mumbling about symmetry and whatnot.

You scoff and cross your arms, "if you weren't late you wouldn't have had to worry about-!" You're cut off by your weapon's small voice, "(Name)-Chan please calm down...." You sigh and nod, then you look at Kid and notice something missing. "Hey Kid....where's Liz and Patty?" He crosses his arms, "they decided not to come to our meeting today. Any way, (Name)-Chan, what did I miss?"

You get an irk mark, his attempt at irritating you successful. "You'd know if you were here baka!" You growl and try to strangle him, (Weapon's Name) holding you back. "(Name)-Chan please calm down!" (Weapon's Name) pleads and you sigh.

"Fine, but show up late again Kid and I oughta..." You leave it at that and sit down with a angry huff.

About 2 hours later and you guys are almost completely finished with your project for Stein's class. "Finally," you smile at your friends work as well as your own. "I'm gonna go get something to eat. Y'all want anything?" You ask and Crona shakes his head, (Weapon's Name) only offers to go with you and Kid asks for a symmetrical sandwich.

You walks down the hallways a little while later and start to think out loud. "Kid is so weird, we even showed up at a symmetrical time and he was late! Everyone was here at 8:00 but Kid decided to come at 8:04? That's extremely weird, more weird than Kid himself. Wait....can anything surpass that?

"I mean he might be weird but he is kind of cute.... What...haha I'm lying, right? Of course I'm not- gah! Brain stop it!" You rant and sigh as you walk, careful not to upset Kid's sandwich. "Whatever, I'll just ask (Weapon's Name) about i-." You stop as you get back to the classroom, the sight making you cringe.

"(Name)-Chan...?" You hear the weak voice of your weapon and rush over to their side. "What happened (Weapon's Name)?! Tell me what happened!" You order him/her. "K-Kid....h-he's craz-." She/He stops as a book smashes down on her head, splattering blood across your face and the food. [Yes you haven't let it go xD ]

"(W-Weapon's Name)....No! (Weapon's Name)!" You scream and drop the food, falling onto your bottom and backing away. "(Name)-Chan~!" You hear a boyish giggle and look up to meet the golden eyes that belong to the one and only Death The Kid.

"K-Kid....Y-You d-didn't you c-couldn't..." You stumble over your words. "But I did, I did it all for you." He smiles and laughs, his face blood splattered and tainted with madness that not even a kishin could accomplish. "N-No...n-not Crona," you glance at Crona's decapitated and burning body. "N-Not (Weapon's Name)," you look at your weapon's smashed and broken body.

"How could you?!" You scream and cry, running out the room. The halls are much more empty than they were when you first walked into the room, or they were more eerie. "You can run but you'll never escape me, (Name)-Chan~." You hear his twisted laugh from behind you as you run faster to Lord Death's room.

"Lord Death, Kid is-!" You let out an ear piercing scream at the sight of Lord Death. His body was mangled, his mask was removed and you couldn't even see what he looked like. "(Name)-Chan~!" You break down and start to sob as you hear his steps grow closer to you. "Leave me alone! I-I don't w-want t-to die!" You cry and shake, pulling your knees to your chest.

"I won't kill you, (Name)-Chan." His voice took on a caring tone that made you almost calm as he placed a hand on your shoulder. "Y-You won't?" You hiccup and look up at him. Kid smiles at you and shakes his head, "of course not. I own you now. Not a thing could come between us."

You begin to scream as he grabs your arms and hauls you over his shoulder. "You'll be mine forever~!" He laughs as he carries you, kicking and screaming out the DWMA. On your way out, you see a stage. On each stage is the hanging corpses of each of your friends. Liz, Patty, Soul, Maka, Black*Star and Tsubaki and all the others you've met before.

You cry out loudly and sob, "n-n-n-no!" You scream and feel lightheaded at the sights of everyone you know, dead. "I love you (Name)-Chan~." Is the last thing you hear.

¥-¥-¥-¥-¥-¥

So yeah....sorry for the wait! This request is from: In_love_with_Kid Sorry for taking so long, I know I suck. ;-;

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
REQUEST!

~Animeandmusic