I'll Never Share You Again {Mitsukuni Haninozuka}

You laugh as Kaoru and Hikaru spin you around, your feet slightly off the ground. You weren't that short but you were shorter than them. "G-Guys!" You giggle and they finally stop, accidentally tripping, causing you all to land in a heap on the floor.

"(Name)-Chan! Don't play with those shady twins!" Tamaki shouts and you roll your eyes, standing up. "Tamaki, I am aloud to play with whoever I want. Don't tell me what to do, baka." Your words cause him to sulk in a corner.

You giggle at his depressed figure and turn when you feel someone tugging on your shirt. "(Nickname)-Chan! (Nickname)-Chan! Come eat cake with me!" Honey shouts excitedly and you smile softly, "sorry Honey. I promised Haruhi I'd host with her today." The twins snicker at Honey and he has small tears in his eyes.

"B-B-But (Nickname)-Chan!" He cries and you lean down, wiping his tears and kissing his cheek. "I promise I'll sit with you next time, alright?" Honey frowns sadly and you ruffle his hair. He giggles but his eyes are shadowed, you shrug off his weird look and walk over to Haruhi's table.

"Hey Haruhi," you greet and she returns the favor as you two begin hosting. A few hours later, Haruhi has to go to the bathroom and you agree to attend to the guest while she does. This way Kyoya can't add to her debt, money hungry death note guy.

After a while, you shift uncomfortably, where's Haruhi? Come to think about it, the twins and Tamaki are missing too. "Hey....where is everybody?" You wonder aloud. "Tamaki probably ended up drawing them into some idiotic idea again." Kyoya states, pushing his glasses up on his face.

"Really..?" You mumble quietly, walking to the door. "I'll be back. I'm just going to check on Haruhi." You state, the others are blank to your lack of adding the extra three to your sentence.

You walk out the room. You find the girl's bathroom not long after. Pushing the door open, your face becomes pale. "H-H-Har-Haruh-hi...." You can barely form the word as you run over to her. She was stabbed to death, obviously. You could tell because there were multiple knives sticking out of her stomach.

"(N-Name)-Chan..." She breaks out into a series of coughs and you hold onto her hand, pulling out your phone. "H-Haruhi don't s-speak please...b-be o-okay..." You order shakily and she grabs your hand with the phone. "R-Run...." She mumbles before her eyes shut and her hand goes limp.

You freeze, if not from her words then by the terror beginning to course through your veins. "R-Run....?" You repeat in a scared tone, standing up in a daze. The twins and Tamaki cross your mind and you walk to the boy's bathroom, opening the door. You almost faint, instead you fall to your knees and throw up.

The twins were bloody and broken, their hands intertwined with their cheeks pressed together but....they were wrapped in barbed wire, forced into that position. Next to them, Tamaki watched them with a broken neck, literally. His face was swollen, distorted in pain and his eyes held nothing but sorrow and death, he was beaten to death and the person had the nerve to snap his neck after.

You stand up, shaking. You lean against the wall for support as you head back to the clubroom, your hair a mess and blood staining your hands. You enter the clubroom and see something that makes you feel even more traumatized than before. "T-Takashi....K-Kyo-yoya..." You choke on your tears as you walk to them.

"(Name)-Chan...g-get....away fr-from....h-hi-." Kyoya's sentence is cut short when a small fist smashes his skull, sending disgusting blood and goo all over your face. Your eyes quiver with fear as you look up. "H-Hon-ney....?" You ask and fall to your butt. "(Nickname)-Chan! I'm sorry you had to see that! Can we be together now?"

You stare at him, knowing something is wrong with this chil- no, man that is standing before you now. "N-No....y-you killed them......" You object and he frowns, his eyes becoming dark and shaded. "They were in the way (Name)-Chan, they distracted you....kept you from me...." He mutters bitterly as he looks at you.

"Y-You can't j-just kill them!" You growl, finding your voice. "I don't have to share you now." His voice makes you shake as you try to stand up and run. Your legs don't work because of your shaking and you try to crawl away instead. Arms wrap around your waist, "l-let me g-go!!" You scream at him.

He smiles at you and lifts your shirt slightly, leaving a soft kiss on your skin. "Don't worry (Name)-Chan....I'll never share you again." You start crying, your tears blurring your vision as the small man continues to claim you as his. To prove that you were his and he was never going to share you.

¥-¥-¥-¥-¥-¥

I know I'm late and I'm trying to fill in all my Yandere requests! Here's Honey, the next will be Kasadona!

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW!

~Animeandmusic