He Took You From Me! {Mitsukuni Haninozuka}

"Mitsu-Chan~!" You call and giggle when Mitsukuni smiles at you. "(Nickname)-Chan~! What're you doing here?" He replies, his eyes bright with excitement. "I came to visit of course!" You laugh and pinch his cheeks. "I can't stay for long, Kase is waiting for me at the house I'll be staying in for the week." You explain to the young looking boy.

Mitsukuni's face drops, his usual bright brown eyes becoming dark and dull. "Who's Kase, (Name)-Chan?" Mitsukuni asks coldly. You take a step back, shocked at the quick change of his personality. "K-Kase is my b-boyfriend. He actually wants to meet you." You stutter slightly, Mitsukuni's face darkens more before brightening back to his happy demeanor.

"Okay (Nickname)-Chan~!" You blink at the strange boy for a moment before shaking off his moment of darkness. "Oh no! I have to go Mitsu-Chan! I'm late, come by around 5! Bye!" You panic and kiss the boy's cheek before running out of his house and to your car.

You had left Kase to get some groceries for Mitsukuni's arrival and you were running a little late. "I'm back! Kase, did Mitsukuni come over while I was gone?!" You shout into the quiet house, making a beeline for the kitchen. You tilt your head slightly when you don't hear a response. "Kase?" You call, wondering what could've happened to your boyfriend in the time that you were gone.

"Come on Kase, I don't want to play right now. We have a guest coming over soon!" You roll your eyes, irritated your boyfriend wasn't answering. "Kase?" You feel something wet hit your cheek. You touch your face and examine the substance, "red...?" You mumble and look up.

There in the center of the ceiling, is a red substance dripping from it as if something was spilled on the upper level of the house. "Kase! I told you not to drink kool aid upstairs anymore!" You growl and walk up the steps. The hallway was dark and the light wasn't working when you flicked the switch. "Kase....? This isn't funny." You tremble slightly, walking to the room you know your boyfriend is staying in.

"Kase, stop it." You try one more time and knock on his door nervously. "I'm coming in!" You shout and open the door. Your eyes widen when you see Kase, a bloody, mangled heap on the floor of his room. You let out a ear piercing scream and sink to the floor.

"(Nickname)-Chan~!" You hear a sweet voice call your name and you let out a strangled gasp, bringing a hand to your mouth. "(Nickname)-Chan?" You hear a voice and feel arms wrap around your torso. "M-Mitsukuni?" You ask shakily. "Yes (Nickname)-Chan?" You sigh in relief and hug him tightly, burying your head in his chest.

"K-Kase....he's dead!" You start to cry. "Its okay (Name)-Chan, now we can be together~." You gasp and feel him pet your head comfortingly. "Wh-What do you m-mean Mitsukuni?" You ask shakily, pulling away from the young man. "Kase took my (Name)-Chan away from me....so I had to get rid of him." You start to tremble fiercely and try to get away from the boy-lolita in front of you.

"What's the matter (Name)-Chan? Now we can be together." You push him away and stand up abruptly, backing away when you see him stand up as well. "L-Leave me alone! Y-You monster! You k-killed hi-!" You shouts are cut off when Mitsukuni grabs your cheeks and presses his lips against yours. You feel faint when something is stabbed into your neck. "Wh-What...?" You mumble and collapse, Mitsukuni catching you before you hit the ground.

"Don't worry (Nickname)-Chan! No one will ever be near you again but me~!" Mitsukuni giggles and your sight begins to fade. "Because you're only mine."

¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥

THIS IS MY FIRST YANDERE! DON'T JUDGE MEHHHHHH!!!

That was fun and disturbing to write! Hope everyone enjoys!!

~Animeandmusic