Angelica |•| Isolated {Sebastian Michaelis}

Angelica, as a maid of the Trancy manor, has never gotten to see the Phantomhive's much. Alois Trancy, has been more strict about her wandering lately and she has no idea why. She was his personal maid. The only one, besides Claude, that he'd listen to or let attend to him.

When the isolation had began it was when the Phantomhive manor visited last. That butler, Sebastian Michaelis she thinks, was what made Alois nervous. Not only Alois but also Claude. She was very aware of the crush the head butler has on her and she didn't approve of it at all.

"Angelica!" Alois screams, running to her with tears in his eyes. "Yes Alois?" She asks, looking down at the young boy, curious to why he was rushing to her in such a manner. "Promise me! Promise me you'll never leave me!" He cries loudly. A small smile makes its way to her lips, she was well aware of Alois' fear of abandonment.

"Of course not you highness," she leans down to wipe away the tears on his face with a handkerchief. "Have I ever tried to leave?" She questions softly. Alois smiles through his tears and hugs her tighter. "Th-Then....I order you to never be with Sebastian Michaelis!" She stares at the boy, his head buried into the chest of her dress, crying freely.

"I have no eyes for anyone your highness and that shall not change, nor will it ever." She pats his head softly, calming him down quickly. "Good, now go make me some cake and buy me flowers." His mood changes quickly and the maid chuckles inwardly, bowing respectively. "Yes, your highness." She speaks and walks to the kitchen.

"So the master has ordered you to make him something?" Claude questions, sitting patiently. "Yes, but I was wondering if you coul-?" She is cut off rudely. "Of course not. He asked for you to make it." She glares at the butler, knowing the only reason he was being stubborn was because he wanted to see her stick the pan into the stove and get a good view of her rear.

(A/N: Claude you perv! XD )

She huffs, making the cake quickly and smirking when Claude is called away before he can have his satisfaction. She takes out the cake and sets it to cool, pulling on a afternoon coat for the cool weather. She leaves the manor quickly, saying a quick goodbye to Hannah and the triplets.

"Hello Miss," she hears the unfamiliar voice of Sebastian. "Oh, hello." She greets and tries to move past him, only to be blocked by his tall figure. "Now, now, we haven't even had a proper conversation. How rude." He tsks and she frowns. "Well, I never requested a conversation in the first place. So please excuse-." She is cut off for the second time today.

"I had come over to offer a gift from the Phantomhive manor. From my young master, it'd be wrong to decline." She grits her teeth at his words but hears the struggle in his voice when he mentions his master. She sighs, snatching the paper from his hand as he chuckles. "Sebastian!" She hears a distant voice call.

"You had better stay with your master sir, for I am not to be played with." She hisses threateningly, brushing past him. "And you to your so called 'master', kitty." She ignores his comment, walking away quickly. After retrieving the flowers, bluebells since she took the time to learn about Alois, she heads home.

She walks in quickly, preparing the rest of the cake. "Its so quiet here....everyone must be working on something. I wonder what's happening." She picks up the cake and flowers, balancing the tray on her hand expertly.

She walked to Alois' study, knocking twice. "Your highness..?" She calls softly, knowing he would hear her, he always does. Getting no response, she frowns. "Your highness?" She tries again, hesitating to open the study door. Coming to her final resolve, she turns the knob and pushes the door open softly.

"Your highness if this is another one of your ga-." She stops, her eyes widening and shock causing her to drop everything. "Hmm? Oh, hello Miss Angelica. Good to see you again." Sebastian greets with a smile, holding a decapitated head in his hands. It was that of the boy's, Ciel, his master.

She tore her gaze from him and looked at the rest of the blood covered room. Seated at his desk, Alois had a knife through his heart. Claude had little teal shards all over his body, pinning him to a wall. Hannah was kneeled in front of the young master, her body being held together by nearly string, because it was cut into pieces. The triplets where laying peacefully, not a drop of blood on them as if they were sleep.

Angelica brings her hand to her mouth at the gruesome sight, unsure of weather she should scream or hurl. "One moment please, I must finish my last task." Sebastian requests, his eyes a bright red. He takes a piece of teal metal, the remains of what looked to be Hannah's sword kept in her stomach and plunged it into each triplets hearts slowly.

"No...no stop!" She shouts and tries to pry him off. Ending up pushed to the floor as he continues his work. "There, I'm finished, now I may attend to you." He stands straight and smiles.

Angelica attempts to stand, only to fall when she sees her leg impaled by a stray piece of debris. "It seems you are injured. I'll have to be sure to take care of you through full recovery and there on after." She grimaces when he picks her up. Not capable of speaking because of the unbearable pain. "W-W-Why..?" She manages.

"My young master had attempted to keep you out of my reach and the Trancy manor had decided to never let me see you again. I had my obligations to see you." He trails a hand down her cheek and continues. "To see your soft features, your brown hair and brown eyes, unstained by the world impurities. Much similar to a simple kitten."

She flinches at his touch, tears brimming her eyes. He was insane, she realizes. That's why everyone tried to keep her away and that offer....probably wasn't even from Ciel. She starts to see purple spots clouding her vision. This can't be happening... She thinks. ....not to me.

¥-¥-¥-¥-¥-¥-¥-¥-¥-¥

Woot! This new Yandere is dedicated to:

~ ObeyGamez

VOTE

REQUEST

FOLLOW!!

~Animeandmusic