Blood Mind {Crona Gorgon}

You always had an uneasy feeling around Crona. Often you'd catch him staring at you in class, when you would hang out with Mama he'd rarely speak to you but would usually stutter through his sentence when you asked him a question. Instead, you spent your time around Kid and his weapons.

"Hey Kid! Liz and Pattie!" You shout loudly and they turn around. You tackle Kid into a hug, "guess what!?" You yell in his face. "What is it now (Name)?" Kid asks you, examining you to be sure you were symmetrical. "Black Star asked me out!" You continue in excitement as you climb off of kid.

"Really? That's great....but...." Kids hand twitches and you automatically know it's his annoying habit kicking in. "Go ahead," you mutter and roll your eyes as he fixes you hair and collar quickly. "Finally symmetrical..." Kid says, satisfied. "Kid...I swear you need a girlfriend." You shake your head. "Anyway, ignoring Kid and his need of a life.... What was your answer!?" Pattie squeals and looks excited.

"I said yes!" You grin as she squeals happily again and tackles you. "Good job, (Name)." Liz nods in approval. "Anyways, I have to go. I'm being assigned to a mission and I'm kinda late." You laugh nervously. "Hurry up and make sure you take 88 steps to get there!" Kid shouts at you and you sweat-drop. "I swear Kid...sometimes..." Rolling your eyes, you jog away.

"(Name), Crona, Maka, Soul, along with Tsubaki and Black*Star. You all have to get rid of a evil human soul, it has devoured many souls but hasn't reached Kishin level yet. Good luck!" Lord Death waves and we all get dropped out the room. "Well let's get going! Then I can get closer to surpassing God!" Black*Star laughs and you hit his head.

"Oh yeah...and take my girlfriend (Name) with me." You sigh and shake your head, "that's not why I hit you." All of a sudden, Maka and Soul shout. "You two are dating?!" You laugh nervously and nod, "yeah....shocker?" Soul comments something to Black*Star and Maka hits him with a Maka-Chop. "Y-You two are dating? I don't know how to handle couples!" Crona shouts.

You sigh and glance at Crona to catch him staring again. "C-Come on guys, we have to get a move on." You stutter slightly, unnerved. When you all find the bad soul, Maka uses Soul in a soul resonance but even that wouldn't help. You have no idea why Lord Death sent you on this mission, your weapon is currently sick.

Black*Star uses Tsubaki but is struck down quickly. "Black*Star!" You shout and go to run to him, you're stopped by an arm. "(Name)...I-I know how to handle the soul!" You're in shock, Crona is usually in panic. You are pushed behind him as he shouts a move that makes you panic.

"Bloody needle!" He shouts and at the same time you scream, "stop! They'll all die!" He doesn't seem to care as black needles shoot out all around you two and everything goes silent. He retracts the needles and looks at you, "th-they're all....dead....you killed them!" You shout in anger and fear. "Ha! For once you did something right kid!" Ragnarok laughs and you take a step back in fear.

"Wh-What?! You can't be serious! He killed everyone!" You shout and a evil grin stretches across Crona's face. "Yeah and now you'll both disappear. It'll be reported that you both died on your mission but Crona will get to keep you." Your eyes widen and you take a battle stance, "you can't be serious! You can't just kill people for what you want!"

Crona laughs darkly and you shiver, "then why did I handle (Weapon's Name)." You start to shake, "y-you did what?! But (Weapon's Name), did nothing to you!" You shout as he gets closer. "That's true but...they were in the way." Crona grabs your wrists while you're still in shock. "Get off me!" You shout.

"I created a special attack for you (Name)~." Crona giggles and you struggle even more in his grip. "Blood mind!" He shouts and you scream as his blood races at you. The black blood enters through your mouth and you can do nothing as you're limbs are rendered useless. "You won't remember this (Name)!" You hear vaguely as your consciousness fades.

The move Crona had created, wiped any memories of the past and replaced them with memories of you two together created by his delusional mind beforehand. You spent the rest of your days with a psychopath unknowingly and willingly. Every night you hear the same thing, "Blood Mind."

¥-¥-¥-¥-¥-¥-¥-¥-¥-¥-¥

I know that attack name sucked but~ its been a while since I've watched SoulEater. So don't hate too much! This Yandere is dedicated to @InsanityBaka. Hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to request!

~Animeandmusic