I'll Never Let You Go {Naruto Uzumaki}

"Hey leave him alone!" You shout at the villagers you see beating on a boy. "Why should we?/Yeah, he's a monster!" And many other comments come flying your way. "He's no monster! What has he done to you all!?" You shout in anger. They all become quiet. You roll your eyes and take the boy's hand, pulling him away from the people.

"Are you okay? My name's (Full Name). What's yours?" The blonde boy looks up at you nervously as if you'll lash out if he says his name. "Go on, you can tell me." He blushes a little but nods, "I'm Naruto Uzumaki." You smile at his sweet voice. "Don't let those villagers get you down. You sound like you could use a friend, want to be my friend?" You ask him sweetly.

Naruto looks up at you in awe for a moment, your (hair color) (hair length) moving slightly from the breeze and your (eye color) eyes looking at him kindly. "Definitely! Believe it!" Naruto tackles you in a hug and you laugh. "Can we be best friends?" Naruto asks and you nod. "You'll always be my bestest friend Naru!" He blushes and you giggle.

Years pass and more people become your friends, Naruto has them as friends as well but he never seems to really connect with anyone but you. "Hey (Name)-Chan! How're you?" Kiba shouts as Akamaru jumps from the floor and tackles you. You let out a cheery laugh at the silly dog for thinking he could be held anymore.

"Sorry!!" Kiba shouts and helps you up, you laugh and wave him off saying its okay. "(Name)-Chan! Want to come over my house tonight?!" Naruto bolts over to you, slowing slightly when he notices Kiba around you. "Uh...sure!" You reply and Naruto grins. "But I wanted to come over to your house tonight!" Kiba whines and Akamaru nudges your hand with his nose.

"Naru, can't they come too?" You ask him sweetly and Naruto frowns deeply. "Yeah...sure." He mumbles, turning and walking off. "I hope I didn't hurt his feelings...." You speak your worries out loud. "This is Naruto! He'll be fine!" Kiba gives you a reassuring pat on the back. "Alright, if you say so."

That night, you show up to Naruto's house, in your pajamas and smiling widely. "Naru!" You call and knock on his door. "(Nickname)-Chan!!" You hear him yell and you're tackled. Feeling something slimy, you look down to see he's covered in something red. "Naruto, what's that?" You ask and he grins at you, "its just some jello I tried to make!" Naruto replies with a large smile.

"Naru you're so silly! Come on, let's get you cleaned up." You pull him up and smile gently at him. Taking him by the hand, you pull him up to his room and sit him on the bed. "Go ahead and take off those clothes, I'll wash them and get you a different set." Naruto nods and starts pulling off his shirt, you turn to his closet and open it.

You smell something horrible coming from inside and you turn on the overhead light. The sight makes you gag a little and scream right before you throw up. "(Name)-Chan, what's the matter?" You hear Naruto ask and come over to your quivering figure. "D-Did you d-do this?" You ask shakily, pressing your back to the boy behind you to hope for comfort.

"Believe it! Don't you like it (Name)-Chan?" You look to Naruto then back to the corpses of your mangled friend's bodies. "Kiba, Akamaru, Hinata, Sakura, Sasuke, all of them....why Naruto?" You mutter, with tears on your face. "They don't deserve my (Name)-Chan, none of them did. (Name)-Chan is only my best friend." He growls in you'd ear.

You feel tears flowing freely from your eyes. "What's the matter (Name)-Chan?! Are you so happy you had to cry? Now we can be together! Forever and ever!" He shouts, squeezing you tightly. A sob shakes your body, "no. Naruto....I never knew you were like this.....we can't- I can't- I can't be with someone like you." You push Naruto away.

"B-But you promised! You promised you'd always be my friend!" He yells in anguish. "Naruto...." You mumble, standing up on shaky legs. "No...I won't let you go!" He shouts and tackles you. "I'll never let you go (Nickname)-Chan.....never, believe it." He mumbles and snuggles his head into your chest.

You're kicks and screams don't affect him and your hands are pinned by his arms holding you down in a hug. "Please.....Naruto, don't do this...." You beg and Naruto looks up at your face, giving you a small caring but crazy smile. "We'll be so happy together (Name)-Chan....I'll never let you go." He states before carrying you to the bed and holding you in his arms for however long he wants.

"We'll stay like this forever." He mutters into your hair and you let out a scared whimper.

"And ever and ever..." You mumble under your breath, knowing Naruto is and has always been stronger so you had no chance of escape.

¥-¥-¥-¥-¥-¥-¥

I'm not to sure about this one....

Anyway!

Request a person and I'll do them!

~Animeandmusic