Say My Name! {Ritsu Kasanoda}

You were the Hitachiin triplet. You went everywhere with your brothers, they almost went with you into restrooms at times. Of course you had enough common sense to stop them. Right now, you are seated with your brother's, hosting.

The girls gasp and before they could warn you, you had pricked your finger on a stray thorn while trying to grab a rose. Everything becomes silent as your eyes fill with unshed tears and a small whimper escapes your lips. "(Name)...?" Kaoru asks from next to you and Hikaru grabs your hand, taking your finger into his mouth.

"H-Hikaru..." You say between sniffles. Kaoru pulls out a bandaid and wraps your finger when Hikaru releases it. He kisses it softly, causing the girls to squeal. "K-Kaoru..." You mumble next. "You have to be careful (Name)-." Hikaru starts, whispering in your ear. "-Or your big brothers will have to take care of you." Kaoru finishes and both kiss the opposite sides of your cheeks.

Your face turns a adorable red, "Kaka-Chan...Ruru-Chan..." You mumble, playing your part well. "I'm n-not a b-baby..." You whine slightly and the two boy's eyes glint. "Well you're our baby sister~." The fan girls pass out from nosebleeds when they put you into a 'romantic' position. Hikaru has your chin in his hand and Kaoru is kissing your right hand gently.

What you didn't notice was the glaring redhead at the door.

After club hours, the rest of the club has left, you kiss your boyfriend, Takashi's cheek and he picks you up. "Onii-San, Nii-San, I'm going to go on a date with Takashi okay?" The twins nod and glance at Mori with raised fists, "keep our little sister safe-!" Hikaru begins. "-And don't hurt her!" Kaoru finishes.

Mori just grunts his agreement and carries you out the clubroom. You bump into Kasanoda on your way out. "Oh, hi Casanova." You greet and he frowns angrily. "Its Kasanoda!" You flinch a little and Takashi glares at the shorter highschooler. "Don't yell at her." Kasanoda glumps but nods.

"Where are you going, (Name)-Chan?" He asks, turning to you. "Takashi and I were headed to go on our anniversary date." You smile and Takashi allows a small smile onto his face, nodding in agreement. "Oh..." You hear Kasanoda's disappointed voice from below and look at him, "you alright Casanova?"

He balls his hands into fists and nods, walking away stiffly. "I think his cake might've been taken. Mitsukuni gets like that sometimes too, right?" Takashi nods, "yeah." Then he carries you out the school and to a fancy restaurant. Throughout your date, you both talked (mostly you) and laughed. For some reason, you couldn't shake the feeling of being watched.

After your date, you and Takashi were walking with your hands intertwined. "Hey Takashi, thanks for tonight. I had fun," you smile at him. Takashi smiles at you, "me too." You blush, "I want to tell you though....I think....I may lo-love you...." You say and look down. Takashi stops and bends down to your level, taking you face into his hands.

"(Name), I lov-." He stops, his eyes widening and some type of substance starts coming from his mouth. "Takashi?...Takashi! TAKASHI!" You shout frantically when he falls over, his eyes rolled back in his head. You shake his shoulders in fright, "Takashi wake up!" You cry and check his pulse, there is no pulse.

Tears cascade down your face. "(Name)-Chan?" You hear Kasanoda's voice and turn to him. "Casanova help!" You cry, "Takashi is hurt!" Kasanoda frowns and steps forward, tossing two large round objects to your feet. "C-Casanova....?" You ask, seeing his dark features. "Its Kasanoda."

You frown and look down to the objects, the moonlight finally hitting them and letting you see the gruesome sight. There in front of you was both both of your brother's decapitated heads. "Hika-ru! Kaoru!" You choke on your tears as you stare at the two heads. "Why...why would you do this?" You ask him, wanting some type of explanation.

"All three of them touched you in some way. Mori held you like I'm supposed to, these two kissed you....YOU'RE THEIR SISTER!" He growls and your flinch, crawling backwards. "I-It was for th-the host club!" You explain and his eyes are filled with rage as he grabs your hair roughly.

"I don't care!" You yelp in pain as his grip tightens. "You don't even know my real name! Say it! Say my name!" He orders. You are scratching at his hands in pain, "C-Casanova!" You shout and he pulls you so that your eyes meet his own. "Its Kasanoda!" You cry at the pain your feeling. "Say it!"

Tears roll down your face, "K-Kasanoda ..." You cry and he smiles. Your eyes widen when he pulls out a knife. "Wh-What are y-you d-doing?!" You shout in fear. "(Name)-Chan, you'll never forget my name again..." He mumbles crazily, pushing you to the ground and pinning you.

You cry out when he pulls up your shirt and places the knife at your stomach. "NO! Please don't!" You scream, realizing what he was about to do. He grins and starts carving his name into you as you scream in agonizing pain.

And you don't, you never mispronounce his name, nor do you forget it. You don't leave his room or his home, mumbling his name every time he sees you, its become your routine. You have became an empty shell of your former self, Ritsu Kasanoda doesn't mind though. As long as you always say his name.

¥-¥-¥-¥-¥-¥-¥

Okay! So there's Ritsu for you all! Next up will be DTK! (Death The Kid)

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
REQUEST!

~Animeandmusic