11

Okay I lied,update right now. Sksksksk enjoy!! 
WARNING MAY TRIGGER SOME. Includes mentions of rape. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Colbys POV
I walk in the bathroom and see becky bent over in the bathtub with blood coming from out from her legs. Someone raped her how!?! Who?!! When??!! I look in horror at this scene in front of me. I go up to her and place her head in my lap. Her face is all beat up. Who did this??!!
"Rebecca, can you hear me. Please give a sign of life if you can hear me." I say through my sobs.
She just barely squeezes my hand. I carry her to her bed. And go to her doctor.
"Rebecca,she's bleeding from her womanhood. She's beat up, how did this happen??!!" I told her
"WAIT! What?!!" The nurse said as she rushes to her room and calls for more nurses.
They all clean her up and hook her back up to the monitors. As I just have to watch in horror. The nurse calls for the police.
Why? I wonder just why? As I watch the police arrive, I sit next to becky in a Woden chair. As they discover a broken window.
"Someone found her room number. And busted her window open." I heard one police officer say.
As all the commotion dies down. They move her to a new room. As we settle there, I grab Rebeccas hand and she strongly squeezes back.
"OMG! Babe you're up! What happened?!!" I asked her.  As her face went pale.-