Beckys POV
"Thanks Ashley!" I say as she takes Chelsea back to the hotel with her. I walk back into my locker room
"So let's get straight to it. Who the fuck is luke?!!!" Colby says to me as I walk in and sit kinda next to him but space in between us.
"Ummmm... he-he's my..." I try and get out
"Your boyfriend,ex-boyfriend what?!!" He ask
"My ex" I began to cry,thinking about everything he did to me.
"Woah. Woah. Babygirl,why are crying is there something you need to tell me.?" He asked me but I really didn't want to tell him,but I knew I couldn't let it keep haunting me. I take a deep breath...
"He abused me physically,mentally,emotionally... he forced himself onto me. He was going for Chelsea but I demand he go for me instead." I started,while sobbing. " It started of great,he was nice and sweet,and very loving to both me and Chelsea. But then I told him the father of Chelsea was you,and he got pissed and start yelling at Chelsea but Like I said I told him to do it to me instead..." I said still sobbing.
"I'm so sorry baby,I wish I could take all of this away from you. This is my fault,I shouldn't have left you." Colbys said felling down of himself. 'Tbh he's right' I thought to myself.
I didn't know what to say at that time so I just nodded my head. "But everything happens for a reason I guess." I started "Yea,but that shouldn't have happened." He said " yea,but let's just focus on Chelsea now,she needs US." I blurted out. "Yea,she does. BOTH of US." He stated. And I smiled. He lifted my chin up with his finger, he looked in my eyes leaning in for a kiss...