Colbys POV
As I walk to rebeccas locker room,All I could think about was could that be my child...she looks around 4 and what happened between Rebecca and I was 4 years ago... as I snap out of my thoughts I look at her locker room door and was about to knock when I heard talking from inside.
Beckys POV
"Ash I don't know how I can tell them both." She said crying
"Becks... it's okay if Colby wants to find out he'll come and want to talk about sooner or later,and if he doesn't...Fuck em!" Ashely said
" I know,but I just don't want this to be hard on Chelsea... I want her to be as stable as possible and with me being a single mother to her it's already unbalanced and now this..." she said still crying.
"Mommy? Mommy! Why are you crying??!" The little girl asked as she woke up from her nap.
" I got something in my eye baby... and it hurts" Becky replied trying to stay calm.
"Cmon let's go get you food" Becky said
Colbys POV
I heard everything and my heartbreaks,I shouldn't have left her for someone who didn't give a damn about me.. then I heard Becky say ' let's go get you food' I ran as fast as I could to a empty hallway and called Roman.
The phone call
"Roman,hello?!!!"
"Hey Colby,why do you sound out of breath?!"
"We'll talk about that later,just know that little girl we saw with Rebecca is beckys daughter"
" really!? did you talk to her?"
"No,I was going to but I heard her crying and Ashely talking to her so I just listened.. and I feel soo bad for leaving that night."
" I bet,man come to my locker room if you need to."
"Thanks,man"
End of call
I just can't believe that this little girl might be my daughter and I left them.. I then felt someone tap my shoulder...