Nobody's POV
They pull up to the hospital and run to the receptionist desk. " Hi,we need to see Rebecca quin" Ashely said "and who are you all to her only family can go back miss." They reception replied. "I'm her sister,this is her daughter and he's her boyfriend." Ashely said as quick as she could. "Ok,room b32." They man at the desk replied. "Thanks!" Colby said as they ran off. They got to the room and knocked on the door until a nurse answered. "Hi. Are you guys here for ms.rebecca?" The lady asked "yes" Ashely said "okay,she's doing better she had another seizure here but she's sleep right now." The lady said "Damn! Ok" Colby replied "Do they know what the cause was?" Seth asked "They said she got dehydrated,her blood pressure went through the roofs,her stress level was high and she got too hot. So take it easy." She replied as left the doorway. "FUCK." Was all Ashely could say. They walk and see Becky hooked up to a lot of wires and monitors. Ashley grabs a wooden chair and sits down next to becky. " don't ever do that a- fucking-gain quin. You scared the hell out of me." Ashely sated while holding her hand. She felt Becky squeeze it and she gasps "you're up. Omg bexs." She says and gives her a slight hug. "Yea,I'm fine just feel like I got ran over by a truck." Becky sated still groggy. "I love you. but don't do that again." The blonde told her. Becky lightly laughed "where's my child?!" Becky asked worriedly "I'm right here momma." The little girl said. "Bring her ash." Becky said  "Bex,Colby has her." Ashely said "Colby what?!" Becky started as her eyes widen. " h-hi bex,um how are you felling?" Colby asked  "you know I really don't want to talk to you right now." Becky said  "I know,I-I just wanted to check up on you. Ash could you take Chelsea to get food while I have a minute with bex please" the dark haired man stated. "Yes,Chelsea come on babygirl." Ash said " ok,aunt ash." The little girl said "you're adorable" the blonde said as the two we're walking out the room.
"Bex,please just let me talk. I'm sorry for everything. I probably caused this too,from the argument. I ruin everything,all because of my pride. For not cherishing you when I had the chance and taking you for granted. Baby I'm soo sorry I wish I could take all of this away. I just want you to give me a chance with our babygirl and Us. Please." Colby said with tears in his eyes. "You know how much what you did pains me,Colby. But if you can prove to me that you'll be here form now on. I'll give you another shot at being my friend first. I want to take this slow,I'm still trying to regain my trust for you." Becky said "I understand." Colby replied simply "I'm glad you do." Becky said with a smile as she took his hand in hers and looked in his eyes. "Can I give you a hug?" Colby asked "yes,you can give me hug." Becky replied as they hugged. Just then the nurses came in "oops,I'm sorry but I was just coming to say that you'll be released tomorrow depending on what your results are,okay?" The lady said "ok,thanks" Becky replied "I think you should go home now and get Chelsea it's getting kinda late." Becky told Colby "no,I'm staying with you until you get released. I'll tell ash to keep chels." Colby replied back. "Ok." Becky said as she drifted off to sleep. Colby looked at her in admiration. As he turned the lights off and set up the sofa as he too drifted off to sleep.