4: Bye Bye Fish's Phone

Angelina's POV:

So basically.... I was sick until Sunday. I missed all of the excitement of the character designing contest, but luckily the boys (Fish, Eli, Kirby and Kameron), Karma and surprisingly Ariana (she never hangs out with us and none of us know why because she is one of our best friends) filled me in. So basically what I got from it was, they got chased by ghetto clowns, Eli threw up on the bus then caused a biker dude and old lady throw up, and a guys with a lawnmower drove over Kirby's drawing journal, destroying all of his pictures. Yet, they still managed to get Dawnzilla on TV because of the picture on Eli's back from when Fish, Kirby and I drew on his back at one of our Friday hang outs. For some reason, Dawn allowed it.

Then when we all watched it a month later she threatened to kill him and chased him up the stairs...

So, that's what you missed...

Anyways, Fish, Eli, Kirby, Kameron, Karma, Ariana (who seemed to hang out with us more) and I were watching Son of Cheeseburger: Double Cheese, Triple Murder. Ariana and I were cuddling together, scared by Kirby's feet (who was entertained and not at all scared), Kameron and Fish seemed scared - but kept saying they weren't - and hugging pillows beside each other, Karma seemed bored while twiddling her thumbs in the one-person chair and Eli... well Eli seemed scared out of his mind.

When the man whipped out the slider-flipper-thing, Ariana and I jumped back in fright and Eli screamed. I couldn't make out what he screamed, but I know he screamed "BURGER MAN!" at the end and then ran out the door, screaming. We all looked at each other with our faces all, 'what the heck...' but then we just shrugged. It's just Eli being Eli.

When the guys started to kill the guy, Ariana and I hid our faces in each other's shoulders and I could hear Kirby laugh. We all tell him that someday, something's going to come along and scare him. All he says is, "Yeah, right. Talk is cheap. Bring it."

----------------------------------------------------------- - (next day) --------------------------------------------------------------

Outfit in media

"Did you hear? Two new students are coming here today." Ariana walked up to me as I finished putting everything in my locker. She was wearing a summer, street style, sleeveless chambray shirt with white skinny jeans and converse. "Really? Well, it's about time! It's basically the end of October and we've been missing two students since the beginning of the year!" Karma exclaimed, joining in from behind, scaring the life out of Ariana and I. She was wearing a simple ACDC band shirt, her favorite army jacket, blue jeans and floral - and, may I add fake - Doc Martins.

"Carla Samantha Bear! What have I told you about sneaking up on us?! You know it scares the crap out of Ariana and me!" I scolded, Karma. Karma rolled her eyes at me, jokingly. "Yes, mother." We all laughed. "And, what have I told you about calling me by my real name?" I just made a 'whatever' gesture with my hand.

Karma's name is actually just a nickname she came up with. Since she didn't like the name her parents gave her, she decided to make up her own nickname. She chose Karma because 1. It sounded like her name and 2. If you do something bad, like prank her, she will get you back. Kind of like karma, but Karma, will get you back hard.

"Have you seen the boys this morning?" I asked the girls. "No. Why?" Ariana asked. "Since Kirby thinks nothing can scare him, I was hoping we could jump scare him." I said, thoughtfully and evilly. Karma smirked. "Awesome."

We started wandering the halls for the next few minutes trying to find the four boys. We finally found them by one of the emergency escape exits and emergency fire hose. They were watching the trailer for fright fest for the umpteenth time.