HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!! (post also on my other story: Random Crap)

OMFG GUYZ ITS 2015!!!! AN ENTIRE YEAR HAS PAST!!!!! Here's what went down in 2014:

1. Connor Franta came out (omfg, cried.)

2. Alex from Target (❤️)

3. The Ellen selfie (you know the one... if you don't here it is: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/modal_800/2014/03/ellen_selfie_oscars.jpg )

4. the Winter Olympics in Russia (yes, it was this year... seems like so long ago)

5. Even more Jelena drama (*sigh* get over your damn problems already!)

6. Frozen songs being sung over, and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over AGAIN!!!!!! (*crawling on the floor, dying* save... me)

7. the How I  Met Your Mother finale (best thing ever!)

8. The Fault in Our Stars movie (BEST THING EVER YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT!!!!)

9. Yet ANOTHER Transformers movie (*pinches bridge of nose* goddammnit Michael Bay... goddammnit.)

10.  Michael Jackson's hollogram at the Billboard Music Awards (WTF IS THIS?!?!)

11. The Lego Movie (EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!! ya know, except for poverty, war, homelessness and, oh ya, this movie)

12. Happy by Pharrell (it was overplayed so many times, even the computer doesn't know an number that high)

13. the Kimye wedding

14. Orange is the New Black season 2 (don't watch it, but lots of people do, so an honorable mention)

15. the TV show Community got cancelled (kinda watched this show, kinda didn't. but it was a good show)

16. PEWDIEPIE ON SOUTH PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ALMOST THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!)

There are many more though. I used this sight for most of my events. Here is the URL:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/01/pop-culture-highs-and-lows-2014_n_5544779.html

But, I'm forgetting the last one.... what was it?Oh, yeah.

I made my Wattpad account. 

This is the best thing that happened this year. I love all of my Pandicorns for the support that they have given me over these past, what has it been? Two months since I started? Jeez, I know this sounds cheesy but you guys are the reason why I actually update my stories. From either voting or support that you give me throughout my posts any encouragement at all, is amazing and you guys are the best. at it Thanks for an amazing 2 months and the support has been awesome, and surprisingly, contstant throughout all my chapters. 

And I just wanted to say,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

I'm hoping to update all my stories faster in 2015, so hopefully I will actually follow through with this New Year's resolution. That's it for now Pandicorns!

PEACE!!!