RAINDROPS

LISTEN TO【RAINDROPS】BY ARIANA GRANDE

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝"

Draco Malfoy and Reigna Kane. An unlikely, but ultimately inevitable pairing. A dark academia romance that will make you not only wish that you roamed the corridors of Hogwarts, but that you had a love as complex as the one between Draco and Reigna. 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

TOM FELTON AS 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐎𝐘

ADELAIDE KANE AS 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐀 𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐄 [ Ray-Nuh ]

TOBY REGBO AS 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇

TORRANCE COOMBS AS 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍 𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐄

THE SUN CAME UP, AND THEY RETURNED TO THEIR CHAMBERS. FOR DURING THE DAY, THEY WERE SIMPLY DRACO MALFOY AND REIGNA KANE. 

BUT UNDER THE STARS, THEY WERE THUNDER ITSELF.

for you, 

thank you for taking the time to read this story. i wrote it hastily when dracotok was a thing and since then it's gained more attention than i anticipated, so thank you. i edit it a little every now and again just to keep up with the fact that i'm really indecisive. covers changing and all that. this introduction changes the most. i hope you're not sick of it yet. 

i do have a favor i want to ask! if at any point while reading, a song comes to mind. comment it! i'm planning on making a playlist to pair with this story (eventually) and would love to have everyone take part. 

i hope you like this mess of a tale. 

xo, sim. 

 [ 091020 - 102420 ]  © 2020 loversblush 

#160 in dracomalfoy | #30 in slytherin | #1 in darkacademia | #2 in cedricdiggory