A smile slowly forms on Harry's lips. He tucks a piece of hair behind my ear while gazing at me with a look of adoration. 

"I love you," he whispers. "Thank you for everything. I hope it'll all be fine," 

"I love you too. And it will be. If you have any nerves or doubts thought, just look for me. I'm front row on the right side of the stage - your left. I'm not general admission but you should be able to see me still," I tell him. 

I take my hands off of Harry's waist and hug him, pulling him close to me. He reciprocates by wrapping his arms tightly around me. 

We stand there for a few moments, silently swaying while we embrace. He feels less tense than when I arrived only minutes ago. It's odd how much my presence affected him. It might seem very subtle but it still manages my heart to soften knowing I have this kind of influence on him. The outside world might not see it but I can and that's all that matters. 

"I should probably head back now before it gets too crowded," I reluctantly say after a while. "It was a bit of a hassle to even get here," 

Harry chuckles and the two of us pull away, our arms still loosely wound around each other. 

"Okay, love. Come back here with Christian after the show and I'll take us back to the hotel. He's staying on the same floor as us. I figured we could get room service or something later tonight, unless you want to go out," he says. 

"Room service is great. I'm happy with whatever as long as you're there," I respond causing Harry to grin. 

"What a sap," he teases me. 

I roll my eyes and unwind my arms from him so I can lightly smack his chest.

"That's rich, coming from the biggest of them all," I joke back. "I swear you're the softest person I've met,"

"Soft? No. Hard? Definitely, but only for you," 

I shake my head, an amused smile on my face. 

"Okay, okay, that's enough. I'm going now," I announce. 

Harry takes a step forward and quickly kisses me again.

"I love you, love bug. I'll see you after the show," he tells me, sincerely. 

"I love you too, Harry. You're going to be amazing. I'll be cheering you on," I reply. 

I stand on my toes and press my lips to his cheek before turning away and walking out of his dressing room. I give him one last quick glance before completely walking backstage and making my way back to my seat in the arena. 

It doesn't take me that long to get back to my seat. Luckily one of the security guards offered to escort me and I happily took him up on it. I'm terrible with directions and crowds so any help was appreciated. The only downside was that his bright, yellow security shirt brought attention to us. I didn't really expect to be noticed but sure enough some fans were pointing and shouting at me as we went by. The attention made me slightly uncomfortable but I tried to be friendly by smiling and waving. 

"There you are!" Christian yells when I slide in my seat next to him. "How was Harry?"

"Good, I think," I respond. "Definitely nervous but I think he's better now,"

"Is he excited at least?" 

I shrug. 

"I think so, somewhere deep under his anxiety. He'll be okay once he's on stage. The lead up is always worse," 

"I'll believe that," Christian says. "I couldn't imagine doing what he does. It's pretty spectacular," 

"It definitely is. It takes a certain type of person to be able to do it," 

Christian and I talk for a little bit up until the opening act comes on and then a little bit afterwards. But it's when the lights finally dim all the way and Harry's intro plays on the big screen when we completely fall into silence, listening to the deafening sounds of the cheers from fans around us. I'm so entranced by it that I don't even join in right away. I just sit there with chills running up my spine, hoping that Harry can hear it all. 

When he finally comes on stage, a huge smile spreads on my face. He looks just like when I saw him earlier but much more confident and happy. I know right then and there that his nerves must be almost completely gone and that he's going to be absolutely wonderful tonight. 

I grin like an idiot as I watch Harry sing and prance around stage. It's amazing how he turns into an entirely different person. His stage persona is overwhelming and I absolutely adore it. I love the soft and cuddly Harry but the confident and self-assured Harry is incredibly sexy and appealing to me. 

I'm not entirely sure which song is my favorite that Harry sings. I love 'Kiwi' and they way Harry owns the stage. I'm also partial to 'Sweet Creature' because of the meaning behind the song. Harry manages to find my eyes while he sings it and I nearly lose it right then and there. I know I told him where I was sitting but I didn't think he'd actually be able to find me. 

But the song that sticks out the most to me is 'Sign of the Times'. It's the last song Harry sings of the night and everything about it is magnificent. Phone flashlights light up the arena; Harry absolutely nails every lyric; the crowd sings along to every word. 

It's in this moment where I find myself speechless, and Harry seems to feel the same as he takes a step back from the microphone to just admire the crowd singing his song. His eyes find mine again and although it's brief, I know that we're both thinking the same thing. 

He made it.