eleven || no more games

Start from the beginning

"You have got to be fucking joking. That's her?" 

I rolled my eyes as I shrugged the two bags off of my shoulder, tossing them to him. He threw them into the trunk before moving back to his seat.

   I carefully got into the car and sat with Tate still in my arms.

Will and Abel turned back to see what Niall was so excited about.

"Dude, she is...she's fucking stunning," Will breathed, practically drooling over her.

I saw a flash of guilt on Abel's face, and I knew that he didn't feel right about kidnapping this girl.

"She is very beautiful," he spoke quietly, slightly adjusting his glasses. 

Will lightly slapped the steering wheel, laughing in amazement at the sight of Tate.

"Yeah, but we didn't kidnap her just to ogle over her like little boys. We kidnapped her because she has information that we need." I spoke harshly.

"You're no fun," Niall pouted, buckling his seatbelt. Will mumbled in agreement, before putting the car in drive and pulling away from the apartment building.

     I knew she was stunning. You'd have to be an idiot to not see that, but she was also a liar, and that overrode any amount of beauty in my mind. I wasn't going to let those doe eyes trick me.

   Abel opened his laptop that was sat on his legs, his hands flying across the keyboard for a minute or two, before shutting it again.

"Ok, the security cameras at the Lotus are back up and running. We're good to go."

     We had a long drive ahead of us. We had decided that it would probably be best to keep Tate at one of our safe houses, seeing as this could take a while. It was about three hours away, in a very remote location.

   I wiggled around in my seat, trying to get as comfortable as I could while holding a knocked out girl in my arms, and prepared myself for the long journey to the safe house.

***********

Tate

     When I finally came to, for about the first two seconds, I forgot what had happened. They were the most blissfully ignorant two seconds of my life, and I ached for them as soon as they were gone.

     I was still in my pajamas, but I was not in my bed. I was in a king-sized bed, remembering how the last time I felt this small was when I first met Harry. The room I was in had tall ceilings and was very minimally decorated. 

    The realization that I had absolutely no idea who else was in this house, or where this house even was, hit me like a ton of bricks. My throat felt tight, and my eyes began to fill with tears, and I fought to hold them back, when suddenly, an idea struck me as I turned my head and saw the windows.

    I slowly got up, making my way over to them. I silently prayed that this was a one-story house, or that if it wasn't that it wasn't too high up, but was soon disappointed as I glanced out of the windows and was met with a very large distance between the window and the ground. This didn't completely deter me however, as the idea of falling from a few stories seemed much more attractive to me than being held against my will by Harry and whoever else inhabited this house. 

   I slid my fingers under the window sill, pushing it up with all of my force. Nothing. I don't think it even moved a millimeter. It was sealed shut. 

     The seal holding back my tears however, was now broken.

I felt them begin to stream down my face. My face was hot underneath them, and my mind ached as it tried to comprehend what was happening, and how I had managed to get myself in this situation.