After a lot of procrastination on which show I should put on, I finally ended up going with my go-to Gossip Girl. It's literally the best show ever and the plot twist was just epic! God, how I missed Nathaniel! He's so hot, perfect, cute and so not in my league but a girl can dream.

I put on some black and navy fake nails along with some silly black and red temporary tattoos. I don't remember where or why I got some childish tattoos but I decided to put them to good use and have some fun. That word had been missing from my vocabulary for a very long time...

 That word had been missing from my vocabulary for a very long time

While I was taking a few pictures, my phone started rings with Alaïa's name at the top

While I was taking a few pictures, my phone started rings with Alaïa's name at the top. Oh no, is the lunch today but she said yesterday it was the day after tomorrow. What if I heard her wrong? I quickly panicked at the thought of her waiting there for me when I was here in bed!

"Hel-l-lo, I am s-so s-sorry A-alaïa. I c-c-completely f-forgot," I said shaking, with nervousness on how she would react.

"Oh dear! Zachary was right! You really don't sound too good. Don't stress yourself, love. The lunch is tomorrow but if you don't feel good, we don't have to go," she replied in a concerned voice.

Thank the lord! Phew but I did just embarrass myself fully. At least she doesn't hate me. What did she mean by Zachary was right?

"Oh-h, sorry. I am feeling fine and I actually need a break away,"

"Okay, that's great! I have no idea how you recover so quick after an anxiety attack but I booked a table at 2.05 at the Lux Cafè yesterday before I knew what had happened. The early slots were full already so I guess it's more afternoon catch up coffee. Is the time okay with you?"

I am guessing Zach told about my attack. Ugh, I feel so relaxed that I can't be bothered to be cross at him, especially with my exciting lunch date tomorrow!! I hadn't been out in ages so this was an extremely big deal for me. My nerves were still there but I managed to ignore them because there was no way I was going to let them ruin it for me this time. I was going to there and enjoy myself. That was final.

"Yeah. Yeah. Of course!"

"Awesome! I will see you then. Bye, Reia. Can't wait!" Alaïa responded with enthusiasm. This made a little beanstalk of self esteem climb up my backbone, strengthening it. I felt wanted. I felt like I was a person. I felt happy. I loved it!

After all this, I was in a very cheery mood so I pigged out in my bed with some extra hot Cheetos to burn my taste buds. I still kept eating them even though every bite made my mouth go on fire. I never wanted today to end!

Third Person POV
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

1.30pm

"Here it is, Mr Garcia. The folder on Reia Hilliard as you asked,"

"Thank you, Harold. I will look over it and decide how much to pay you," Asher replied.

As he was about to look into the folder, his phone rang. It was a private number. Asher guessed it was probably another company wanting an investment or something like that so he picked it up.

"Hello Asher," said a grim voice that was lingered with sly.

These two simple words made chills run down Asher's spine faster than ever as he realised who it was. He dropped the folder in shock at what had just happened and immediately ended the call. He began shoving all his clothes into a suitcase so he could flee the country as fast he could. He was found and no place was safe for him anymore.

Asher knew the person after him would stop at nothing to kill him and everyone he slightly cared about. This is why he put the folder on fire and threw it in the bin. Reia was precious and he couldn't let anything happened to her. If she was who he thought she was, then there was a possibility that he could find the missing pieces to the incomplete jigsaw puzzle of his life. Patience was the path right now because he needed to protect her. No matter the cost.

~

What an eventful chapter! Any predictions on who Asher could be talking about?
Please vote and comment (:

aditixh xoxo