He gets jealous (nash)

Imagine for Alexus baaic_

Your pov:
You and Nash were at the TCA'S. Nash was nominated for best viner so you came to support him. You was backstage when you saw 5sos. You loved them so much and Ashton was your favorite! He's just so cute! "Omg you guys are 5sos!" "Yeah we are hello beautiful" Ashton said to you. You started blushing. "hi Ashton I'm Alexus." You said putting out your hand for him to shake. "Alexus, what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he said while kissing your hand. Then you hear nash clear his throat. "oh yeah and that's my boyfriend Nash" you say not even looking at him just pointing back. "oh um hey" Ashton said with a little wave sounding a little disappointed. "babe can we talk for a second?" Nash says. "Whyyy I was talking to Ashton" you whine because you were talking to ASHTON IRWIN! "Just come on,excuse us umm ashtray" he says while taking your hand and taking you to a secluded area. "Nash that was very rude why did you have to be so mean?" "I just don't like the way he was talking to you!" "Why he was being sweet and- oh I see you are jealous!" He scoffed at you. "what are you talking about I am not jealous" "yes you are, babe you know I love you you don't have to be jealous tonight is about you" you say looking into his eyes. "Ok I'm sorry" "it's ok just don't get yourself worked up we are supposed to have fun ok?" "Ok" "good now give me a kiss" he pecked you on your lips and then you guys went back to where y'all were. You guys talked to some of your MagCon and YouTube friends before sitting down. All night Ashton was flirting with you but you didn't really notice. Once you got home Nash wouldn't talk to you. "what is your problem? What did I do?" "He was flirting with you the whole time and you didn't do anything!" Nash yells at you. "no he wa-" "yes he was and you know it!" he says cutting you off. "why are you so mad it's not like I'm cheating on you! You know what I don't have time for this I'm going to bed goodnight!" You say walking upstairs leaving Nash to fix his attitude.