34: "Sahara Cactus"

♣️ Don't want another shade of blue but you. No other sadness would ever do. 🌵🌵🌵

Morrocco, Febuari 2018.

Taylor and Joe went for a private vacation before the Reputation Tour in the desert

Taylor never mentions who the hell is her current boyfriend. Only rumors and tabloids wrote about both of them. Taylor never mentions Joe Alwyn was her current boyfriend on any platform. She just keeps it quiet and disappeared. The media only wrote what they saw and what they get from the stunt. That's all. They know nothing about me and this new British boy.

That stunt picture was the first time I upload it personally since I wipe all my social media. I never upload Joe's picture. Joe will upload on his Instagram and I will upload at mine. I will never upload my fake boyfriend picture anymore. I already learned the lesson. Never make the same mistake twice. 

I will make sure my social media are only for my career and business. I did that because I want a new start. I want the new me. Despite all the bad reputation I had in the past. 

My fans was crazy about this handsome boy that I never knew personally. I never knew him honestly. I only doing business with him. He is a professional actor. He never asks anything from me. Always do what I said. I only need him when I need him. I can say my relationship with him was like a boss and employer. I hired him to be my shining armor. Hiding behind him. I let him get the spotlight and attention that he never had before. Paparazzi always followed him everywhere he goes. That's the consequence of everyone who is close to me. 

That was a new thing for him for sure. Standing beside me. Holding my hand. All the limelight and flashlight that we get every time we going out for a stunt. At first, I can tell he was nervous from our first stunt. But, I told him to keep it cool and steady. Just breathe and go with the flow. He said he never date famous people before like me. He never expects something will go crazy like this. He said he never going out with someone and the next day, he will be on the headline news. That was his first experience.

I never ask him if he had a girlfriend before because I'm not curious about his life. I never ask him about personal life matter because I don't want him to ask about mine either. But, I did visit his family in London when I decide to live there for a while. I did meet his siblings and his parents. They are nice people I must admit.

Funny thing, his brother's girlfriend was a fan of mine. She was adorable when I get to visit her home when Joe's brother; Patrick insist me to go to his girlfriend's house. I did visit her and taking some pictures and those pictures went viral on social media. Which is a good thing. It was good for my publicity to get buzz for my tour.

Even my life is getting better by surrounding by nice people who adore me. But deep inside I feel alone. Far away from my own country. I feel like a stranger. I feel a hole inside of me.