31: "Look What You Made Me Do"

a/m: Guys, please listen to the music I choose for a better vibe. Thank you so much for reading and enjoy this chapter. This is the longest chapter with 6490 words.

------------------------------

November. Nashville Condo. 2017

Snake, Snake, and Snake. Snake everywhere. 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

The death of her reputation. She reincarnated to be better. To be a new Taylor Swift. After her world is the apocalypse. Crumbled. Her reputation was already ruined in split second.

After the worst things that happen to her, from Kanye scandalous explicit music video, body-shaming her, his manipulative phonecall, sexual assault case, stalker case, Karlie Kloss's shocking engagement news, Karlie break up with her and leave her without reason. It's all happens in one year. In her worst years. All connected to one another like a long chain.

Taylor standing at her condo balcony. She gazing the star. Alone. Just with her red wine glass. She staring at the midnight sky. Feeling the Nashville midnight breeze.

She still remembers how she and Karlie used to stargaze while talking about everything. Mostly, we gossiping about our friends and have deep conversations about our interests.

Taylor sits at the chair on her balcony. Staring her quiet hometown city. The smell of Nashville. Taylor takes a deep breath. Trying to release all the burden in her heart. Try to forget everything.

I don't know how to feel anymore

I don't know how to feel anymore. All happen at once. From one to another. I personally don't know how to come out of this. How much I bleed during those hell years.

Make me thinking to myself that I still have my music. I can still share my story with the world. I can still tell my story to my fans. I still have my loyal fans. I still have my family. I still have my cats. I still have my close friend. Who supports me. Who understands me. Who still there for me. I was never grateful enough for that.

Even though, my love is already gone. Even though, Karlie is totally gone completely from my life. But, why I still keep thinking about her like she is a tattoo on my brain?

I can't get rid of her. I can't stop thinking about her. Days and nights. I want to hate her so much for what she had done to me. I want to hate her like I hate Dianna. I hate these feelings. I hate that I still wear her golden locket around my neck. I hate that I still want to wear her golden locket. It makes me feel close to her. Close to my heart.

Karlie, it's been 1 year and a half since you left me on my rooftop garden. I still remember the hurt that you make me feel. You left me cruelly alone on a cold heavy rainstorm. I still remember the hurt until these years. I still remember our last kiss. I still remember how your frozen hand pulls my hand away. I still remember your face that night. I still remember your body disappear behind the door. I still remember the last day you left me crumbled under a cold rainstorm.