13:"Let The Games Begin"

3 years before Reputation Album come out. Before Reputation era begin.

December 2015. Winter. NYC.

After 1989 tour was ended. Taylor Swift was nominated and wins a lot of awards on that years. From Grammy Awards, Billboards Awards, American Music Awards and etc. Her career is on the top. The 1989 album wins Album Of The Year for many awards.

She's been listed as a first solo female artist who ever beat the sale records of The Beatles and Micheal Jackson in music history. She also be listed in the Time Magazine as the most influential people in the world and the highest-paid celebrity on that year. She also be listed forbes 30 under 30 influential young people in the world. She is on the top.

She collected a lot of awards and recognition from her album 1989. She can't believe it what she just accomplished in her lifetime career. She is one of the top female artists now. Her single song "blank space and shake it off" hit ranking number 1 in any digital music platform and radio station world wide.

------------------------------

Behind all of her success, there is someone who want to see her down. Someone who want to see her fall. Someone who jealous of her success. Someone who could ever do anything to ruin her reputation.

It's all started in end of 2015. She ended her tour early from her actual tour schedule because she want to be close to Karlie. She barely see Karlie on that year. Karlie never visit her during 1989 concert tour. Karlie only visit her once when Taylor performing at London while she doing fashion week show over there.

Karlie was busy with her modeling schedule. She just started her foundation project which is "kode with klossy" at the same time. She also enrolled her first diploma in computer science at New York University.

So, Karlie really busy to spend time with her. They both never get to spend quality time together just two of them. When Karlie is at home, Taylor wasn't there. When Taylor at home, Karlie wasn't there. The distance between them keep far and far.

Taylor promised to herself that she will take 3 years break before launching her next new album. She want to spend her time with Karlie.

She want to make it the time that she lost for almost one years while dating Karlie. She doesn't care about her career now. She really thought that her career was stable now. What she really care is about her relationship with Karlie.

Yes, she admitted she make the best records in life but she can't work out on her relationship at the same time.

They both only communicate in telephone through videocall or text messages. If they both are free. Even though, they aren't in same time zone, Taylor and Karlie will still try to make time to keep in touch with each other. They will try to meet each other.
Updating about each other daily basis. Taylor really lose so much time without being together with Karlie.

However, there is one thing Taylor really unpleasant about Karlie. Taylor feel so uncomfortable seeing Karlie always with Josh. Everywhere. They're doing PR stunt frequently. Holding hands. Kissing each other. Hugging. Taylor really can't accept it. She can't take it anymore. This is have to stop. She can't bare to look any kissing stunt from them on tabloid.
She try to hold her jealousy because the last time she being jealous, thay have a big fight. She try to hold herself by not being jealous for almost 12 months now. She can't take it anymore. Who is she to Karlie. Who is josh to Karlie.

When she was busy on tour, Karlie and Josh are around the world doing PR stunt. She doesn't know what really Karlie doing on her back. But, she really trust Karlie.

Sometimes, Taylor secretly watch all Karlie PR stunt pictures because she want to know what Karlie do behind her back. She can't take it anymore. She don't want to have fight with Karlie. She don't to lose Karlie again. She can't do anything.