35: "Mad Man with Black Heart"

New Jersey, Krushner Mansion. Summer.

♣️ My heart was black. Yours has been blue.

Josh regularly attends business events with his parents. Father Josh; Charles Krushner wanted Josh to take over and manage their real estate family business, the Krushner Company when his eldest son, Jared, was appointed senior adviser to the President at the White House.

Previously, Jared was a director of the Krushner Company but since he served as a senior adviser to the President, he has not been able to manage their family company when he was a key figure in the White House helping his father-in-law who won the recent election and was appointed as President of the United States.

Charles Krushner wants his youngest son, Josh, to manage their family business given his precarious health condition since he suffered a heart attack several times a year. Doctors also advise her to rest a lot and not to think about stressful things.

Josh has four siblings, 2 sisters and one eldest brother. He is the youngest child of a sibling. Previously, Jared and his sister; Nicole manages their family business when their father is accused of money laundering and corruption and their business is almost bankrupt. Jared helped his father by marrying Ivanka Trump who is now his wife. His father-in-law helped their company by investing millions of dollars in the Krushner Company.

Now, Jared can't let Nicole run their own company. Jared persuaded Josh to continue their legacy. Josh rejects Jared's persuasion at first but Charles pushes Josh to deal with and help Nicole. Josh does not want to get involved with the family business. He wants freedom. He decided that when he completed his degree, he would open his own company which his current company, Thrive Capital, an investment company, a company investing in digital technology and entertainment.

Josh and Jared also opened another insurance company, Oscar Health, when his brother Jared planned to appoint that insurance company for government employees' benefit.

Josh refuses to take on the role of director Jared. Charles wants Josh to help Nicole manage the company.

---------------------------

Upstate New York City. Summer.

Before Josh decides to propose to Karlie on their private vacation in Miami.

"Mom, Dad, I decide I want to get married this fall," Josh said to his parents who sit in the living room. Seryl looks curious at his son's serious face. Charles was shocked when his son out of nowhere mention he wants to get married. He never shares his personal with them. Josh always keeps his life private even from his parents. Seryl looks at Charles. Charles looks at his son.

Is this true? Does Josh want to get married?

Josh never talk about marriage in all his lifetime, 34 years old. Josh never introduce a girl to them except Karlie Kloss a few years ago during Thanksgiving. Josh never has a steady girlfriend. Charles thought Josh was not interested in marriage. But suddenly his son wants to get married.

But with who?

When they started to introduce their friend's daughter, Josh will refuse to get to know them and act busy with his life. Always working. And he will give so many excuses.

"I want to marry Karlie this fall," Josh said straight to his parent.

"What? son.." Charles looks at his wife, Seryl who sits on the sofa opposite his direction. Seryl and Charles was shocked. Josh standing looking at both his parents. Josh knows that his parent will be shocked by his sudden's decision.

"Josh, you know that you cannot marry her. She is not meet our standard." Seryl said to his son. Charles silent.

"Why? Because she is a supermodel and from a middle-class family? Why I cannot marry her?" Josh said.