The boys blink their eyes just to know if she's kidding or not.

"I'm not kidding, it's true," she said.

Namjoon leans on his chair and rubs his palm on his face. Yoongi stares at her deeply, Jin can't even laugh and Hoseok looks away at her. Jimin's smile slowly faded. Taehyung crossed his arms while his jaw is clenching and Jungkook lose his grip and stares at her with disbelief.

"How many days?" Namjoon asked.

"Thirty days" she answered.

"Thirty days from now we'll be having our concert. How can we perform that time now?" Jungkook asked.

Ami smiled and took something from her bag. It's a journal and a camera. She puts it on the table and smiles at them.

"That's why we have these. We'll start making memories together. We'll write it in these journals and also take pictures of it. So when the time comes I can no longer remember. Maybe this one may help me through." she said.

Namjoon sighed and nodded before taking the journal.

"I'll write it for you," he said.

Taehyung and Jungkook reach for the camera and looks at her.

"We'll be the ones who'll take the pictures." they both said.

Ami felt happy about it because she knows that even though sooner or later she'll lose them. She knows that these boys would never give up on her. Because that's what they are, they never give up on something or someone special.

She bid them goodbye before riding a cab and going home. The seven boys also went inside their van. Each of them is still quiet after hearing Ami's words.

They don't know what should they feel about it. They want to cry, they want to be angry but most of all they want to think that it won't happen.

As soon as they got home Jungkook asked them in a cracked voice.

"Hyung, what if Ami forgets us?" he asked.

Silence filled the whole place no one dares to talk at first because they know how painful it is to be forgotten by someone who became special to them.

"She won't," Namjoon said but Jungkook shook his head.

"She will. She already told us. Hyung, I'm scared... I don't want Ami to forget about us" he cried.

Jimin hugs him so tight as Jungkook cries on his shoulders. Among the seven of them despite having a deep connection and closeness towards Ami.

Jungkook was the closest one to her. They were like the best of friends, the brother, and sister in different blood... that's what they are.

The next day everyone got up early even Yoongi who was already having his breakfast is there.

"So, what are we gonna do today?" Hoseok asked.

"We'll go to Ami and take her to where she wanted to go," Namjoon said.

"But, we have a rehearsal later. Maybe we shouldn't go far" Taehyung said.

All of them nodded as they began eating their breakfast. As they drive toward Ami's house, Jin tries to call her several times but she wouldn't answer.

"Did she answer already?" Jungkook asked.

Jin puts down his phone and shakes his head.

"Let's buy something for her first before dropping by" Jimin suggested.

They all agreed and went to the nearest local donut shop. They bought her favorite strawberry donut before going to Ami's house.

They ring the doorbell and suddenly the door opens. Ami in ruffled messy hair wearing her BT21 pajamas and Chimmy slippers looks at them curiously.