|ℍ𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤|

⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️
If any reader has gone or been through cyber bullying, abuse online or you just don't feel safe online. Always speak to a trusted person about your fears, no matter how big or small. Cyberbullying and trolling is horrible and wrong, it shouldn't be tolerated! Please take my advice and use social media for the right reasons, to spread positivity or (like me) write ffs for armies😉. Please stay safe, in your homes and online!

Situation
You and (member) have been dating for 2 years now and at first everything was going great. Many supportive armies made it clear they loved to see you and (member) together all loved up and affectionate. Lately however, you have been receiving hate comments by the American press and social medias, Bts are judged and criticised daily by the world but now celebrities and news sources have been hating on you due to your insignificant looks and talent, along with your incapability to "satisfy" your boyfriend and his needs. These hate comments stop you from going to awards, shows and premieres with the boys and making you hide from the world.

Jungkook would be upset you didn't tell him sooner. He'd listen attentively and understand why you did what you did. First, he'd publicly share your feelings and show his anger towards the people causing your pain. He'd make an effort to confront them and make sure they share their apologies. Then he's shower you with love and kisses, maybe bath together. He'd make an enormous effort to show you how false those hate comments were and how amazing you are.

Taehyung would share concern about the treatment you've been put through and will give you silent treatment for 0.0002 seconds before hugging you and telling you how beautiful you are. He'd then plan a getaway trip for you guys, to take your mind off the situation and he'd also spoilt you rotten with gifts to show you how much you mean to him.

Jimin would cry with you. He'd hold you tight as you cried onto him and he'd be silently crying too. He hates to see you in pain so it hurt him to know what you had been going through because he knew you didn't deserve it. He spoke to the band's manager to try and get justice for your feelings. He'd refuse to go on shows who abused you online and would ignore many american talk shows and their hosts.

Jhope would blame himself for not seeing the signs sooner, he'd let you cry and he would comfort but then he'd try his absolute best to cheer you up. Buying your favourite snacks, teddy bears and funnily dancing to WAP just to see you smile. He constantly tells you how gorgeous your smile is and how he needed to see it daily or he'd 'dieeeee'.

Rm would correct the hateful comments with positive responses and then would be on the phone all night. You would be cuddled on his lap, one of his hands in your hair, stroking and combing away the fly aways, and he'd be talking to his lawyer about this situation and trying to get the people who contributed fired from their jobs.

Suga would act calm and relaxed as you cried but deep down, he was angry. He was so irritated that someone had made his girlfriend feel like she was unworthy. To try and cheer you up after your crying sesh, he'd take you into the studio, let you sit on his lap and he'd start sharing his new songs and ideas with you, (which he never did). He'd open up to you abit which distracted you and helped you calm down.

Jin would be on the phone screaming (god bless the person on the phone), he wouldn't take no for an answer and he'd want everyone fired. After his rage was over, he'd cook you all your favourite food and let you eat to your heart's content. He'd wake you up with breakfast and light candles around the dining area for a late night dinner. He'd be comforting and supportive and your personal cook.