|ℙ𝕠𝕝𝕚 - 𝕋𝕒𝕖𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜|

Poli - Taekook
By Tearsandcupcakes on Instagram and Wattpad.

🔞🔞🔞🔞

Disclaimer - This is a smut post so I would recommend you not read if such things as anal, dominance or daddy kink upsets/triggers you. Read at your own risk and please give feed back as this is my first smut, thank you and enjoy!

Definition: Polyamory (from Greek πολύ poly, "many, several", and Latin amor, "love") is the practice of, or desire for, intimate relationships with more than one partner, with the informed consent of all partners involved.

P.s. In this case Jungkook and Taehyung are daddies to you but all three of you are respected and loved equally. Also sorry for any mistakes.

You came home crying today from work, your boss had shouted and humiliated you in front of everyone for miscounting the money in the register. Everyone laughed at you which broke your already damaged heart and sent countless of insults into your mind that you believed. You went inside to your house to find Jungkook playing overwatch and Tae sleeping on the bed behind him. They finished for the weekend whereas you didn't and it hurt you that you couldn't spend time with them. They work so hard for themselves and you and they still have time to check up on you whilst doing all of that. They're amazing daddies.

You made your way to the bed and sat beside Jungkook, you then leaned your head on his muscular shoulder and closed your tired eyes.
Pecking your forehead and wrapping his unoccupied hand around your waist he spoke, "How are you beautiful?".
"Not ok, my boss was mean to me today." You stated whilst wiping a fallen tear that was unplanned. At this point, Jungkook had his full attention on you and his nostrils had a slight flare to them. He hated your boss and the thought of you even working when he's mentioned before his and Tae's money can provide everything you've ever wanted. Tae not long after, woke up to your sobbing and hugged you from behind.
"What did he do, babygirl?" Tae calmly asked in his sleepy form whilst rubbing your hair to comfort you and Jungkook's shoulder to calm him down.
"He shouted at me for miscounting and called me a slut for having two boyfriends." You spoke and eventually broken down into the arms of your daddies.

After a while of comforting you, Jungkook spoke up from his now calmed state.
"You've had a long day Princess, why don't we all bathe together and then have an early night, yeah?" He questioned you for you to only nod your head and be picked up by Jungkook whilst Tae went to run the bath. He placed you on the counter and turned away as Tae came closer to you, stripping you and comforting you too.
"Don't cry Babygirl, you're too beautiful to cry. Don't let him get to you because you're not a slut, you just have two men who love the shit out of you and who you love the same right?" He said, hugging you close.
"Yeah, I do love you both daddy." You spoke and was lifted off the counter and placed into the hot, bubble bath which was already a third occupied by Jungkook, who already had himself situated. Tae got in after you.

You leaned against the two, very naked men and you couldn't help getting turned on a little. Feeling both of their cocks against your milky thighs, you could feel yourself getting wetter and it wasn't due to the bath water. You quickly made the bold move to turn to Taehyung and started kissing his neck, making sure to suck and bite where you could. He started to moan loudly by the sensation and not long after Jungkook hopped on the other side of us and joined in, mimicking my actions on the other side of Tae's long neck. He was a moaning mess which only heightened once you began trailing your hand down his abdomen and taking your place on his dick, slowly rubbing and manoeuvring your other hand to massage his balls.

By this point, Jungkook had settled on kissing Tae once he had placed many hickeys on his neck and collarbone and you was jerking him off. You could here the quietened moans coming from Tae's throat against Jungkook's mouth. You grazed you're hand over his tip that had precum oozing from it. He was so close and you could feel your wet pussy clench at the sight of him looking like this. His moans got louder as your hand got faster rubbing him.

"FUCKKKK." He groaned loudly, liquifying your hand with his creamy cum. "Did you like that, daddy...." you whispered against his ear, making sure you sounded your sexiest. "I did Princess, you're such a good girl," he paused smirking at Jungkook, "but not as much as you'll enjoy this..." you were confused until he positioned you on top of his warmed up cock and Jungkook took a place behind you, poking his tip into your asshole... Oh fuck...

To be continued...

Comment for a part 2➡️