|𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕕 ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕖|

⬆️This is also on Instagram⬆️

You were having a really stressful way due to collage and your period was giving you extreme displeasurable cramps, which led to you crying down the phone to Jimin, your boyfriend, asking him to pick you up from your building. You wanted his comfort and to sleep at his place tonight, as you two didn't live together, in all fairness you had only been dating one year and two months. You were waiting at the reception for him and you were crying quietly, it was by far the worst period you've had in your 10 years of having one, (you are 24).

You heard the beep to your boyfriends car so you knew you had to stand up and walk over. You slowly made your way out of reception and walked over to his car. He could see you were struggling and got out immediately to come and help you. You leaned against him as he whispered in your ear, 'hello beautiful', he also moved a little to give you a delicate kiss on your cheek. It instantly cheered up your uncomfortable mood and you smiled at him, despoblado with a little hello. When you are around him your legs feel like jelly and your stomach is filled with butterflies, no matter how many times you see him a day, you will always adore and cherish him.

Once he got you settled in the car, he jogged around to the other side and got in. He rubbed you thigh gently and reached towards the back seats to grab something. He then proceeded to show you the things he got for your 'period basket', he bought your favourite chocolate and drinks, he bought more movies to watch and add to your collection (don't ask) and then he also bought your pads and sanitary products too. He was the sweetest and you leaned over to peck his lips and thank him. On the way to his place, he stopped at McDonalds too and bought you a meal that you was craving.

You both walked in his house with you still wrapped around his arm and the basket occupying his other. He placed you down on the side and proceeded to put the basket down. He then picked you up bridal style and took you into the bathroom. He had drawn a bath for you with petals and put friends on for you to watch. You got in and felt so much more relaxed and better. He sat on the stool next to the bath, so he could clean you and wash your hair. You were both laughing and he was making jokes to try and distract you from the pain you felt.

Towards the end of the night, he laid you in his amazingly soft bed and bought over a heating pad that was placed on your lower stomach area whilst he was massaging your now soft and fresh hair. He sang you to sleep and you couldn't of been more grateful that he was your boyfriend. You were drifting slowly into dreamland and as he switched off the lights, he carefully kissed your neck and whispered once more, 'Goodnight Princess, I love you so much', which caused you to smile and his hands to tighten against you.

The bath⬇️