|𝕁𝕜 𝕒𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥|

Disclaimer - This is written in 1st person as you and how you view yours and Jungkook's relationship so if you don't like the idea of it, that's fine, but let me know your opinion, wether you are happy with the way it's written or not, just so I know and can work on it. But anyway enjoy! And I also posted this on my Instagram too but not all my Instagram post will be posted here so make sure to check out my Instagram too - @tearsandcupcakes❤️

Having a boyfriend of 10 years is hard but it's the best kind of gift. It means having someone who knows you like the back of their hand so it makes it easy to express your feeling as they can already detect something isn't right, it's knowing someone is always going to me there for you no matter what, you'll always have that hand to hold and that shoulder to cry on. My love for him is never-ending and eternal, he will always hold a place in my heart and forever have me wrapped around his finger. Jungkook is my childhood sweetheart and my the most amazing friend I could possibly have.

When we first started dating, he was the sweetest and never let me down, he still doesn't but he's eased a bit. He was quite shy asking me out and you could tell in his eyes that he was so nervous but I found it cute. I remember the day vividly and my reaction is still the same to this day, I smile as I reminisce and feel my heart ache at the Kookie I saw back then, so adorable but so timid. He asked me out in school, by the teacher lounge, I remember he took my hands and kissed them when I said yes, he was so excited! We spent the entire day walking around the park and just talking about how great it feels to have expressed our feelings for one another. That night I slept like a baby with my dimples on show because I was so happy that he was finally mine.

It's been hard relationship and not all memories are filled with happiness and rainbows. Sometimes it got so difficult, we thought we would break up or at least have a break but it never actually came to that as one of us would always fix it. I remember this one night, he had gotten in from practice late and he was a little grumpy as you could imagine but it was because he had argued with Jhope. It was over something stupid and you could see a regretful look on his face so I thought I would run him a bath and cook him his favourite dinner. Eventually everything was prepared and he was in his gaming room playing his games so I went into the room and told him what I had done. Due to his grumpiness and the fact he was on the game to his friends, he claimed I was babying him and to stop. He shouted at me and I shouted back and it was a really hard couple of days, until he told me how sorry he was and did the same for me - prepare me a bath and cook my favourite food. He was so sweet and he never stopped taking care of me.

He's perfect for me and even though 10 years have gone by, I wouldn't picture myself being anywhere else. He's my world and the air I breathe. All of the memories we've made just reminds me how amazing a person he is and how lucky I was/am to have met/know him. 10 years and there has never been a boring day or a time where I thought about having a free, single life. He was there for me, to love and protect me and I could never repay him. I love him so much and I know he loves me too, which is the best reward. I'm so proud of the man he has become and I will cherish him until I am upon my death bed.