|𝔽𝕒𝕧 𝕥𝕧 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨𝕤|

jin - Great British Bake Off

Even though he understands only a little, he still loves to watch the cooking ideas of the celebrities and sometimes makes them for you.

Suga - Stranger Things

He loves the concept of stranger things and that you enjoy it as well. He sometimes likes to do mike/eleven role play. 😉

RM - Reign

He enjoys the show not because he likes it, but you do. He loves watching you with your concentrated face and your face full of popcorn.

Jhope - Insatiable

He loves the show because it makes you both laugh and it will always cheer you up when you've had a stressful day at work.

Jimin - Teen Wolf

Jimin likes to watch teen wolf with you because some episodes can scare him, he likes cuddling up to you when he's getting scared. But he can pretend to be a wolf and start biting you in......'places'. He's a lil Mochi 🤣.

Taehyung - Bates Motel

He likes the mysterious side to this tv show. He finds it interesting and likes to watch with you so he can show you how much of it he understands.

Jungkook - American Horror Story

Jungkook loves AHS because it sometimes gets you scared, he likes to be the body you cuddle when your trying to hid the TV from your view. He comforts you and tells you, you'll be ok.

Thank you so much for reading and getting me to over 2k reads!!!
I love you all!
❤️💖