Fist of the cheater

Start from the beginning

Ivory: Found your target.

Leona: Use the door next time! I almost kicked your ass!

Ivory: The window was more efficient.

(Y/n): Why is there a window in the bathroom?

Ivory: Just go get the target.

(Opening theme)

The four arrived at a boxing gym. Guarding the door was a big rugged man with a clipboard.

Bouncer: Name?

(Y/n): This again?

(Y/n): Let me guess, I'm not on the list, well too bad for you.

He headbutts the man, knocking him unconscious. Grabbing the list, he prepared to write his name for the badass effect, only to discover he was on the list.

(Y/n): Sir Mcknight... Shit, I guess I was on the list.

Anna: So your act of violence was unnecessary...

(Bop)

Anna: Ah!?

(Y/n) bopped Anna on the head with the clipboard.

(Y/n): Every act of violence is necessary, or at least the ones I cause.

Leona: We should probably worry about the fact that they are expecting you.

(Y/n): They could be expecting a child, It wouldn't make a difference.

Kicking the door open, the Hellspawn entered with his companions following behind him.

Looking around they see this gym is more of a fight club.

With a cage boxing ring, a bar to the side, and some kind of merch area, this was obviously some kind of shady place.

Marcus: What's our plan?

(Y/n): Beat the shit out of every single person here. One of these people is bound to be the target.

Anna: What if she's not here?

(Y/n):....

(Y/n): New plan. We ask if she's here, then beat everyone up. Meanwhile, Marcus, you'll bring me something to drink from the bar.

Marcus: Why me?

(Y/n): Because you have money.

Marcus:(sigh)... What do you want?

(Y/n): Soda.

Marcus: Okay.

While Marcus went to the bar to get a soda the other three went to gain everyone's attention.

But things changed when a woman approached Marcus.

Short blond hair, muscle toned body, a red top that covered her entire chest area but left the stomach area in full view, which she wore along with blue jeans and a massive belt that hung from her hips.