Blood?!

Bambam POV:
"What the fuck?!" I hear Baby say as she bursts in to my room. "What?!" I ask startled. "What was Mark doing here?" She asks as she closes my door and sits on my bed. "He dropped me off" I say with a blush. "But he had your bag over his shoulder and he held your hand" she said sounding excited for me. "But he also has a girlfriend" I said. "Bambam, he doesn't even do that with Jennie. I also saw that he drew you for the art project. He likes you Bambam, you guys are perfect for each other" she says holding my hands and intertwining our fingers. "Oh shit the project!" I exclaim going over to my backpack and pulling out a sheet of paper. "Who are you gonna draw?" She asked. "I don't know, Mark said I could draw him, but so did Seulgi" I say. "Draw Mark, he drew you so it'll make sense if you drew him too" she said. "Okay" I say as I start with my drawing.

As I was drawing Baby connected her phone to the speaker. "Any song recommendations?" She asked already pulling up her Spotify playlist. "Flower by iKON" I say with no hesitation. She plays it and it just gets me in a good mood. "Okay but I pick next" she says. The song finishes and I'm barely working on Mark's eyes. Count 1, 2 by TOO plays next. "Ugh SOTY" I say. "I know such a SOTY, they deserve ROTY too" she agrees. "Who's your bias?" I ask her. "I don't know, probably J.You" she says. "Mines Chihoon and my bias-wrecker is Donggeon" I say. "Ooh we share bias-wreckers" she says. I nod my head and finish my drawing. "Okay I'm done" I say and show off my drawing. "That's really pretty, it looks realistic" she says. "Okay Baby, we need to go to sleep" I say as I push her towards her room. She nods her head and goes to her room. I go to the restroom to take a quick shower and then I brush my teeth and wash my face. I get into bed thinking of Mark, I know I shouldn't but I can't help myself. I shake my head to get rid of thoughts involving Mark. I close my eyes and curl up and finally fall into deep slumber.

hana dul sego nun-eul tteumyeon natanalge I'll be your star

keuge soli jilleo nunchi bol pil-yo eobs-eo neoui hwanhoga pil-yohae (Uh uh uh)

I let that line finish and then I turn off my alarm. I get ready for school and go downstairs. "Good morning mommy" I greet my mom. "Good morning sweetie" she says and kisses my forehead, handing me a plate of pancakes. "Thanks" I say as I take my plate and sit next to Baby and Bank. I quickly finish my breakfast cause I don't want to be late for school. "Come on Bambam, I'll drive you" Bank says. "Oh ok" I say as I grab my bag and go to his car. He drives me to school and when I get there I go to my art class to drop off the drawing since I don't have that class till tomorrow. "Hey Bambam" I hear someone say. I look up and see Yugyeom and Youngjae walking towards me. I smile at them and we go to the cafeteria cause they wanted breakfast. I get in line to grab an orange juice. They grab a bowl of cereal and we head to our table where the others were already sitting and eating their breakfast. Mark looks at me and I smile and sit next to him. Everyone looks surprised cause I always sit between Youngjae and Yugyeom. I smile at them and drink my juice. "So how was football practice?" I ask them. "It was good, I'm still sore though" Jackson says as he massages his thighs. "How was dance practice?" Jaebeom asks. "Good but we're also sore" Youngjae answers and Yugyeom and I nod in agreement. "What were y'all doing?" Jinyoung asks us. "Learning the dance for Friday" I say as I crack my knuckles. "What's the dance?" Mark spoke up this time. "That's a surprise for Friday" I answer before the other two could. "Aww but I wanted to know" Jackson says in disappointment. "You'll find out on Friday, just a few more days" says Yugyeom and after that the bell rings. We head to class and that's the class that I share with Mark. We make our way to Microbiology. I honestly don't know why I'm in the medical field, I hate blood. I head to our seat which is at the very back, Mark follows and sits next to me.

"Okay class today you'll practice how to draw blood from this fake arm. This 'patient' has been feeling really under the weather and we have to find out what's wrong with 'him'. You'll work with your desk parter" he says and start placing the fake arms in our desks. "You go first Mark" I tell him. He agrees since he knows how much I hate blood. He carefully stabs the needle through the 'arm' and takes out a tube of blood. He then takes a pipette and takes a drop of blood before placing that singular drop on a Petri dish and closing it so it doesn't cross contaminate. "Your turn" he says as he prepares a new needle and hands it to me. "Just take a little out, not that much" he says. I try to calm down, try to steady my hand since it was shaking a lot. Mark reached over and holds my hand to stop it from shaking. He leads my hand and basically does all the work for me, while still holding my hand. I look over at him and he smiles at me before placing a singular kiss to my forehead. I blush and turn back to look at the drop of blood in the Petri dish.

Awww cute

Umm do y'all know how a book works cause I don't think y'all do

Umm do y'all know how a book works cause I don't think y'all do. Y'all are supposed to start from the first chapter not in the middle of a book.

This chapter took me a while since I couldn't concentrate because of  the Woojin thing. I saw a lot of Stays on Twitter saying don't unstan Stray Kids they're not like that, but the truth is you don't know how these idols are in real life. For all we know any idol could be like that too, you never know. Just remember they are your idols not your friends.

Also yesterday I was looking at a Dynamite fancam and then it cut to a guy killing himself. So please be careful with those type of things.

The songs mentioned in this chapter were

Flower by IKON, Bambam's song choice in this chapter

And Count 1, 2 by TOO, Baby's choice, SOTY, and Bambam's alarm

Anyways have a great day/night/afternoon. Take care and I love you guys.