CHAPTER 50

Zuko woke Aang and I up really early, the sun was barely rising, I pushed the boy away and told him it was too early but he wouldn't leave me alone and said he would start with or without me so it's not like I had a choice.
   We went up to another platform to practice away from everyone. From my spot on the rock, I let out a big yawn as we watched him.

   "I know you're nervous." Zuko told the boy. "But remember firebending even in it's self is nothing to fear."

   "But Mirai, told me it was." Aang said they looked at me.

   "It is." I replied sitting up straighter, so I could explained what I meant by that. "In a sense to be careful, don't fear it because of the what happened in the past fear it to control what happens in the future."

   "Okay." Aang sighed. "Not something to fear."

   "But if you don't respect it. IT WILL CHEW YOU UP AND SPIT YOU OUT LIKE AN ANGRY KIMONO RHINO!" Zuko said making Aang and even me back up. "Now both of you show me what you got, any amount of fire you can make."

   "No, can do buddy." I said then we watched Aang light a small blaze in his hands.

   "That's it?! That's all you taught him?!" Zuko yelled at me.

   "Watch it!" I growled at him. "We learned that and how to extinguish fire before you sent out your assassin and I was captured and arrested because of you."

   Was I pushing it? Yes, Yes I was. He may be the teacher but what he did didn't deserve to be so easily pushed aside. So there were stood angrily staring at each other.

   "Perhaps a demonstration." Aang suggested but it was more to get us to stop fighting.

   "Good idea." Zuko said. "You two might want to take a couple steps back."

   We did so and watched Zuko try, a smirk formed on my face as he let out a small fire that disappeared as quickly as it came. Aang clapped. I laughed and covered my mouth to stop myself.

   "What was that?!" Zuko asked himself. "That was the worst firebending I've ever seen."

   "I thought it was... nice." Aang shrugged with a smile.

   "Very nice." I teased.

   Zuko continued trying and growled at the many failed attempts. I couldn't really say much since I was basically in the same boat as him.

   "Why is this happening?" Zuko asked.

   "Maybe it's the altitude." Aang suggested.

   "Yeah, could be." Zuko said and we walked down where he continued to try but nothing changed.

   Aang yawned and laid back on the rock. I leaned back with my arms crossed.

   "Just breath and." He tried again.

   "That one kinda felt hot." Aang sat up.

   "Don't patronize me!" Zuko told him. "You know what it's supposed to look like."

   "Sorry Sifu hotman." Aang told him

   "And stop calling me that!" Zuko demanded.

   "So you woke up to teach us what we already know." I said and he glared at me.

   "You can't even do it!" He yelled at me.

   "I thought you were gonna give us a pep talk!" I shouted back at him. "Some teacher you are. Even I was a much better teacher than this, at least I actually taught him something."