CHAPTER 48

We stayed quiet for a few seconds but then Kaida splashed him back with the water from the fountain. "You told me you've changed before! and you lied! You liar!" She soaked him again.

"Kaida, stop!" Aang said and she did but she still wanted to kill Zuko, it could be seen in her eyes.

"You wanna what now?" Toph asked.

"You can't possibly think that anyone of us would trust you, can you?" Katara asked. "I mean how stupid do you think we are."

"Yeah! All you've ever done is try to hunt us down and capture, Aang!" Sokka added.

"Can you guys just listen?" I asked which made them look at me and I got nervous. "Pl-please?"

"I've done some good things!" Zuko said. "I mean I could have stolen your bison in Ba Sing Se but I set him free that's something." He got licked again.

"Appa, does seem to like him." Toph said.

"He probably covered himself in honey or something so that Appa, would lick him." Sokka replied. "I'm not buying it."

"I could understand why you wouldn't trust me." Zuko told them. "And I know I've made some mistakes in the past."

"Like when you attacked our village." Sokka said.

"Or when you stole my mother's necklace and used it to track us down and capture us!" Kaida yelled angrily.

"Look I admit I've done some awful things. I was wrong to try and capture you and I'm sorry that I attacked the Water Tribe." Zuko apologized. "And I never should have sent that Fire Nation assassin after you. I'm gonna try and stop-"

"Wait, what?" Kaida asked confused.

"You sent combustion man after us?!" Sokka pulled out his boomerang.

Combustion man? Well it's better than Sparky Sparky Boom Man. But when did they change it?

"Well that's not his name but-"

"Oh sorry!" Sokka was saying sarcastically. "I didn't mean to insult your friend!"

"He's not my friend!" Zuko yelled.

"That guy locked me, Katara, and Mirai in jail and tried to blow us all up!" Toph yelled.

"YOU DID THAT?!?" I asked out of anger. "You're the reason I was sent back to my father! Actually you-" I stopped and huffed.

"You sent an assassin after my family?!" Kaida yelled as Sokka held her back. "You knew they were in danger and you never told me anything?!"

He closed his eyes and looked at Aang. "Why aren't you saying anything? You once said that you thought we could be friends. You know I have good in me."

Aang looked over at us. "There's no way we can trust you after everything you've done. We'll never let you join us."

"You need to get out of here now." Katara said.

"I'm trying to explain! That, I'm not that person anymore!" He stepped forward.

"Either you leave or we attack." Sokka said stopped him.

"If you won't accept me as a friend than maybe you'll take me as a prisoner?" He got on his knees his wrist together.

I rolled my eyes. "Zuko, get-"