YouTube Madness

Soooooo... Guys! I literally published this book on wattpad, and it's doing good so far.

I think my favourite character would be Mel—even though she only appears once in the book—or Olivia.

Or it's probably Peyton. I relate to her, the most, because she just re-invented herself, and isn't that same old Peyton she was years ago. She tends to dress basic, just like me, but on occasions can wear something a little fancy.

Or it's going to be Peyton's mom—you'll be seeing her soon—Alyssa is a well-rounded character. She's an actress. She is also divorced and living her life to the fullest and at the same time, pursuing her career.

I love Lucas, personally, because he's that organized, SANE person in the group. He's dating Olivia.

Olivia other wise known as the fancy one. She loves luxury. She is very impatient. She does a variety of things. She does makeup, gives her best in fashion, she dances, she is a YouTuber, and an aspiring model.

I love Mason, even though he belongs to Peyton. He's definitely a crackhead, who has dog phobia, for some awkward reason. He loves pancakes, and so do I. He tends to sleep a lot. He doesn't eat much, though Peyton does.

And then Finn. He loves the water. He's a very lively character. He brings joy to the whole house. Well, most of it. He's also very protective of Peyton.

LMAO, I'm sure everyone's confused as to who—or what Finn is. Well, he's coming soon! ❤