✨S T R E S S E D✨

Sigh.

I feel like the potato club is coming to an end. Idk why, but I just feel like it. It doesn't have to but, we'll just barely use it.

I literally just finished reading the latest chapter of Icecream Teasing and Awkward Situations, by miadaley17 btw, fo check it out. Please.

Let me just say I want to throw Mia of a damn cliff rn. I didn't think it was possible for a wattpad girl to be this oblivious. I always thought there was a limit, but Mia's breaking all of it. I'm honestly so frustrated rn, and I'm tired, but honestly the book is really good.

Anyway, I have exams in a week. Monday. Apparently. The school told us there was no school next week. Tbh, I wasn't really happy about that because I'm not productive in any way at home. I'm always with my phone. And now out of the blue, we have exams. And I don't have enough time to study. LMAO, I have exams and here I am, reading wattpad.

Right after that, I have another exam to write. That one would last for like, three weeks or so. And I'm not prepared.

My friends and I organised a study group, but of course, it's school. We are bound to get distracted one way or another. There's really no getting out of it.

I honestly just feel like going back in time and undoing all the wrong things I've done. I wish I could go back in time and study more, so this wouldn't be hard for me now. But it's too late for all that, and now I have to suffer through all of this.

I'm not used to all this, because of quarantine. Lately, I find it very hard to even open a book. I'm really stressed rn, and Idk what to do. The only books I can willingly open are the ones on my wattpad library.

I'm literally just finding out I've got prom this year... and I'm not looking forward to it. It's just not my scene.

If I'm going imma just show up there in sweatpants <3

Anyways, i hope ya'll have a good day. Bye.

I mean, you could easily tell I'm stressed from how i sound rn.