CHP:-22

Enjoy reading guys

                           ***

"Believe me guys. I saw a figure walking around with a candle in her hands and all of sudden she vanished in the air. I told this to Anika di but she too didn't believe me.

I even heard two of the hotel staff talking about this ." Gauri reasoned trying to make us believe.

"I'm sorry Gauri. But this ghost and stuffs are only good till drama's and movies. Not in real life." Sona added making us all nod.

"I think you girls are tired and are hallucinating things so it's better if you go and take rest." Said Vikram .

"No, it's okay. We are fine." Said Mallika gulping down her drink.

"Yes"

"Excuse me," we turned around to find hotel manager standing there.

"Yes ?"

"Sir what madam said is truth!" Manager spoke making all of us alert.

"What do you mean?" Dev asked .

"Few years back, this place was nothing but a graveyard. We heard a gasp but ignored it.

"The hotel's owner was been warned not to construct anything but he didn't listen to anyone and build this hotel. During starting months, everything was normal but one day , the owner was found dead in the backyard ,he pointed towards where few minutes back Mallika was pointing. His eyes were wide open as if he had seen something unreal.

After his death, few years later , tourist and guest visiting here complained that their is something wrong here as they could feel someone following them, they would express that they saw someone.

Soon rumours started spreading out that this hotel is haunted so our new owner decided it would be better to demolish the hotel and create a new and more lavish one here." There was a pin-drop silence , only creepers sound could be heard.

"If this hotel is constructed at new place then who is the lady we saw few moments ago?" Mallika asked.

"Unfortunately, when we had grand opening of this hotel, at the same day a girl died by getting drowned in our pool." He looked down .

"But you being a hotel manager should not disclose such thing to any of your guest as it may affect your hotel name. Then why are you telling us this?" This time Shivaay questioned.

"Because..," Sir, There is a call for you." Hotel staff interupted our conversation.

"Sorry but I need to go." He went away leaving us alone with our thoughts.

"Guys, don't give a fuc* to what he said. He might be making a story." Arnav asked us to ignore it.

"Anyways, let's ignore and continue with our nightout." Vikram said.

"But what we will do now?" Rudra asked.

"Movie Marathon in our Villa!" Vikram suggested.

"We have specially asked hotel staff to arrange everything." Said Om .

"It's gonna be fun!" Ragini exclaimed and we all made our way towards boy's villa.

Shivaay walked beside me entwining our hands. I smiled at him. I looked ahead to find everyone walking with their other half leaving Om, Rudra and Gauri.

"Shivaay don't you think it's time to play cupid for another couple?" I asked him directing towards Om and Gauri.

"Indeed."

...

"So it's decided we are gonna watch Lucifer series." Dev concluded after a long debate on what to watch.

A good preparation was done, open garden, fairy lights, blankets , snacks and big projector.

We grabbed seats beside our partner. I snuggled into Shivaay's arms when a notification popped on my phone.

I quickly replied back, keeping my phone aside.

"Why are these lights flickering?" We looked at garden lights.

"What the hell!" We mumbled as projector blacked out.

"I'll go and check." Said Arnav .

"I'll come with you." Said Shivaay. Both went away. We switched on our flash light.

"Dev go and call the manager naa?" Sona asked to which he nodded and Vikram tagged along.

It was just we five now. "Di, why is everything happening today only." Gauri grabbed my arm.

"Wait! Where is Rudra?" I asked not finding him around.

"He is busy snoring !" Mallika pointed.

"Ahhhh!" Ragini shreiked all of sudden making is jump.

"What happened Ragini?" I asked

"There...I..saw...." She pointed in straight direction, we followed our eyes to find no one there.

"I think it's enough for today. You all are going mad. First Gauri, then Mallika and now you." I smacked her head lightly . Finally lights came back.

"I agree with Anika. It's true that girls mental strength is less than boys." Dev added standing beside me while Arnav agreeing to it.

"Haww...so mean and dare you say like that." I retarded.

"Infact, it's another way. You guys have less mental strength." Sona argued and we girls agreed to it.

"Girls give up! " Shivaay spoke. I glared at him to which he smirked.

"We challange you guys that we will prove that girls have less mental strength then boys!" Said Vikram.

"Challange Accepted!" We chorused maintaining an eye lock with our partners.

"Woah! Breaking news, Who has less mental strength, Girls or Guys? It will be too much Fun!." Rudra jumped in between.

"Come on girls, let's show them who's the looser." Mallika mumbled and we made our way back to our villa to plot and plan our next move.

"We have to teach them a good lesson." Gauri mumbled munching on her chips.

"I swear I won't let Vikram come closer to me on our honeymoon." Ragini looked angry.

"I am gonna hide Arnav's favourite snack or throw them in the dustbin!" Mallika spoke busy murdering her Ice-Cream .

"Our mental strength is less! Huh! How dare he say such thing!" Sonakshi was busy walking to and fro busy cursing Dev.

"Girls, let's focus on the challange first. You all plan to murder your bueas afterwards." I asked . We formed a circle and tried coming up with a perfect plan .

"You think it's gonna work?" We asked Gauri.

"Obviously, it's my plan." She flipped her hairs in style.

"But first we have to order the requirements naa."

"I have already ordered it." I raised my collars and pulled out suitcase from beneath the bed.

"Holy shit!"

"Fuc*!"

"Woah!"

"Omg!" I smirked seeing their reaction. It was time for too much fun!

.... To be continued.

                           ***

Refreshing some of Ishqbaaz episodes.

Are you in Team Girls or Team Guys?

To know what happens next , Stay tuned!

Do read, vote and comment.