CHP:- 4

Enjoy reading guys

***

(Anika's pov)

"Hey baby doll!" Someone said from behind. Wait! I've heard this name before but where? I turned around to find Vikram standing there with a naughty smirk on his face.

"Oh my god, Vikram!" I hugged him being surprised. He laughed wrapping his arms around me.

"How are you?" I asked breaking the hug.

"I'm good baby doll but are you the same Anika I knew 5 years back?"

"Haww! Why do you ask so?"

"Tum pehle bhi itni khubsoorat thi ya vaqt ne kiya kuch kamal?"

"So cheesy Vikram . But i'm glad you are here." He gave me a side-hug.

"Guys, it's boarding time, Let's go." Om said to which we nodded. Yes, we were at airport all set for destination wedding. Wait, did I tell you there is a slight change in plan.

We youngsters are going for bachelor's trip to Amsterdam first and next week we will be flying back to Goa. It was a last minute addition.

"Mallika and Arnav are not joining us?" I asked as we boarded the plane, uh- huh let me rephrase it, as we boarded Oberoi's private jet.

"They will join us directly at Amsterdam." Vikram said as he sat beside me.

I looked around to find Om and Ru sitting together, Ragini and Gauri but where was Shivaay?

My eyes caught Ragini looking towards us, specifically at Vikram longingly. Does she still has feelings for him? If yes then why is she marrying Shivaay? Or else I'm just assuming things! I shook my head and focused on what Vikram was saying.

"Vikram can I ask you something?"

"Yup! Shoot"

"I still remember you had feelings for Ragini back in the college days and now all of sudden her marrying Shivaay! I mean I can't understand. What happened between you guys?"

"Truly speaking, I was tired waiting for her. She knew I liked her but she never responded in the same way! I mean yes she used to flirt with me but never reverted that feelings back. It was just me in that relationship.

I was gonna confess my feelings to her when I heard her speaking to Shivaay saying she only see's me as a friend. I knew I had to move onn so I started distancing myself from her not physically but mentally.

After you shifted to Singapore, I left to Australia for higher studies and I started my own business there. Me and Shivaay were still in contact and one night he called me saying he is getting married to Ragini.

I was shocked but nonetheless here I am." I just smiled in return not knowing what to say.

It was more 10 hour journey. I decided to look through e-mails which Serra had sent.

It was really uncomfortable to work with laptop on lap. I stood up looking for a table like place. Everyone was already asleep.

I walked in one of the room to find Shivaay busy working.

"Sorry, I was searching for a proper place to work for." I turned around to leave the room.

"Anika!" I stopped and turned around raising my eyebrows.

"Basically this room is a study room so you can..you know what I mean right?" I nodded and grabbed a seat far away from him and continued with my work.

I could feel his eyes burning holes from behind but I decided to ignore it and continued with my work .

"Here!" He placed a coffee mug in front of me.

"Thank you." I literally moaned with it's taste. He still remembers that I prefer cappuccino with whipped cream on top.

"Do you need something?" I asked finding him standing beside.

"Answer!" I sighed keeping my cup aside.

"Shivaay we have already talked about it. Isn't it?"

"No we haven't! He banged his fist on table making me flinch."

"For the god sake you were the one breaking up with me. You said you don't wanna be with me. You dumped me like I was a trash!" I had lost my control over the anger now.

"Yes because I was not ready for the long committment that time plus you too know I had joined Oberoi Industries and had work pressure. I couldn't deal with everything at the same time."

"You are getting married to Ragini next week. Please forget the past and move on Shivaay."

I tried to move away but he pulled me closer by my waist.

"Have you moved on in life Anika? Don't you have feelings for me?" I tried to wriggle out of his hold but everytime he tightened it around me.

"I don't feel anything for you now. Happy!" It was a complete lie.

"You are lying and I'll prove that!"

"Are you challenging me?" I asked finally able to get out of his hold .

"Take it as a challenge or whatever you want Dr.Psyco. " Saying this he moved out of the room while I let my tears flow down the cheeks.

Yes, I still love him. I couldn't forgive or forget what he did to me that day. I so wish I could scrap out that day from my life.

Flashback:-

Today is our 1st anniversary of togetherness. It's been one year I asked him to be my boyfriend and he accepted it.

It's strange that he didn't even message me once nor he is picking up my calls. Maybe he wants to surprise me! Just a mere thought of surprise made me so excited.

But I'm double excited to surprise him. Thanks to Om and Ru who helped me plan this surprise. I am eagerly waiting for him to come back from office.

Door bell chimed and I quickly ran to open it and found Shivaay at the door but he looked quite restless.

"I was waiting for you." I hugged him and grabbed his hand pulling him inside.

"Are you okay?" I asked passing the glass of water to him. He nodded.

"Umm...Anika, I have something to tell you." He was nervous.

"Me too but you go first." I tried controlling my excitement.

He grabbed my hand in his, "Anika you are truly a sweetheart and I , umm.. don't know how to say this but I want to be free from this relationship."

"I'm sorry, I guess I heard something wrong. Could you come again." I hope what I heard was wrong.

"No, you heard correct. I no longer want to be in relationship with you!"I stood up being shocked, I couldn't digest what I heard.

"But why suddenly? Did I do something wrong? Do you like someone else?" I started blabbering with my eyes ready to burst with tears.

"I don't know how to explain this to you but I feel suffocated in this relationship and it will be good if we break up." Guilt was all written on his face .

Before I could say something he stormed out of my house leaving behind a broken me.

Flashback over.

I wiped my tears and splashed cold water on my face trying to forget those bad memories.

No Anika, this is not the time to fall weak. Let's prove him wrong this time. This time I won't allow him to play with my feelings and let him do whatever he want because this time I'm not gonna budge .

***

Precap:- Shivaay's pov.

I updated even though target was not completed. I am highly disappointed with you guys. 300+ reads and not even 100 votes!
Thank you loyal readers for constant support.

Do read, vote and comment.