CHP:-8

Enjoy reading guys

                                        ***

(Anika's pov)

' Ahmm..Ahmm!'  voice of throat clearing broke my trance. I opened my eyes to find the only person I wanted to stay away from.

I turned around to walk away but he was fast enough to grab my wrist and pull me back.

"What do you want Shivaay?" I asked trying to free my hand from his hold.

"You!" Saying this he grabbed my face and kissed me making my eyes go wide.

I stood rooted at my place for a second before pushing him back with all energy. How dare he! Smack* I slapped him .

" Hey..Anika where are you lost?" One second, did I just dreamt about him kissing me and I slapped him! When did you become such a cheapdi Anika.

"It's late. I'm going to bed." I turned around to walk away only to be stopped by his hold on my wrist.

"What do you want Shivaay?" I asked trying to free myself from his strong hold.

"You!"

"What?" I shouted, is he gonna kiss me now? Oh god! Help me.

"Jeez, why are you shouting women? I just wanna have a talk with you." I sighed knowing my dream was just a dream.

"Not now Shivaay. I don't think we have anything to talk about."

"We have and I will appreciate if you stop being stubborn and listen to me once."

"I'm not being stubborn. You, mister have gone crazy."

"I am sorry for what I did to you in past."

"Woah! Just a sorry! I mean do you think your one sorry can mend all my wounds? Is it so easy to say sorry and move on? Do you remember when you had left me broken without giving a reason , I had came to your house for my answers, to know where did I go wrong! Do you remember?"

Flashback

"Anika Di, did Shivaay Bhaiya liked your surprise?" Rudra asked as soon as he saw me entering the Mansion.

"Were you crying Anika? Is something wrong?" Omkara asked .

I tried not show my vulnerability , "Everything is fine Om. I just need to meet Shivaay."

Without giving them another chance to speak, I dashed upstairs and made my way towards Shivaay's room.

Door was slightly opened, I moved inside to get biggest shock of my life. There was Shivaay with Tia on his lap.

Tears spilled out of my eyes. They both were shocked seeing me there.

"An..ani it is not what you think..I" I just took a step back.

"Is she the reason you broke up with me? Did you have affair with her behind my back?"

"No, stop assuming things. Let me explain."

"What will you explain? What reason will you give me for our breakup and that too on our one year of togetherness anniversary! You just went away saying you are no more interested in being in relationship with me without giving a reason. You fucki* left me for this bloody girl" I pointed towards Tia who looked down in shame.

"I was gonna confess my love to you. I had decorated my back garden and had prepared for a celebration. Everything I did is for you and you moron played with my feelings."

"Anika I'm sorry but I am not ready to be in a long committment. I tried but I just couldn't!" He just had blank expression on his face.

"I hate you so much . Goodbye Shivaay." I dashed out of his room, banging the door behind and ran away from the mansion ignoring the calls of family members.

Flashback over

"I know I can't change the past but I can surely change our present."

"What do you mean?"

"You never gave me a chance to explain Anika. That day, Tia came into my room asking for a help to propose Robin. The floor had water which resulted her to slip and fall on my lap. And at that time you entered our room taking situation in a wrong way.

I know this explanation doesn't lessen the pain I gave you. But trust me I feared being in relationship as you see badi maa and bade papa used to always fight and dad never saw mom as her wife. I had commitment issue but also work pressure of Oberoi industry.

Everytime took a troll on my mind and I decided that it will be correct if I call of this relationship.

That day when you rushed out of Mansion, I tried calling you, tried to meet you but you did not Buzz and soon after a week I came to know that you shifted to Singapore leaving no contact behind." He completed and waited for me to say something.

"Why are you marrying Ragini even when you know Vikram loves her so much? And most importantly why did you challange me that you will prove that I have still feelings for you?" I asked curious to know the answer.

"To answer your second question, I was just pulling your leg. I love annoying you." He winked.

"Whatever! What about my first question?"

"It's a sort of arrange mairrage you see. Ragini is quite smart, kind, has a good background so ...

"Is mairrage a deal for you?" I asked popping candy in my mouth.

"Maybe, maybe not. " He shrugged off his shoulders.

"Hmm. Okay , so let's go back to our rooms. It's already thirty past 3." I spoke

"Anika"

"Yes?"

"Can we be friends just like before?" His eyes reflected hope.

"I'll think about it SSO."

"Good night. I will be waiting for your reply." He shouted from behind while I just waved my hand chuckling.

...

I tossed left and right on my bed, trying to catch some sleep. Some part of me was relieved knowing the reason of our break-up but I had still not forgiven him fully.

Wait! He did not answer why he is marrying Ragini when he knows Vikram still loves her. Am I missing something here?

Since the day I've been here, someone sometimes behaves strange. I have to find out the reason of there odd behaviours. Something is fishy.

.... To be continued

                                         ***

                  Do read, vote and comment.