CHP:-17

Enjoy reading guys

                              ***

(Anika's pov)

I don't know why but I'm feeling light hearted now. Maybe, because I finally had a meaningful talk with Shivaay. I sat there In front of mirror blow drying my hairs.

I was still in bathrobe. I decided to do hairs and make up first and then wear that heavy lehenga.

Green was the theme for tonight's function. I decided to go for straight hairs with curls at end . Getting done with my hairs, I applied mascara making sure it's thick and opted for smokey eyes. Finally applying red lipstick, I looked in mirror to check if everything was perfect.

Making sure everything is perfect, I changed my attire but damn I didn't notice that my blouse had so many hooks behind.

"Hello, Gauri. I need your help. Come to my room na.." Throwing the phone on the bed, I tried attaching the two ends but failed every time.

I was so busy into joining hooks that I didn't even realize someone was standing behind me unless the breath hit my shoulder.

"Ga..." I stopped in mid as soon as a hand touched my skin. I gasped knowing whom it was.

"Shivaay!..

"Shh..let me help you with this." Just his mere touch gave me goosebumps. I shivered as his finger glide down my back.

"I thought..I had called Gauri." I tried not to stammer .

"You did but she was busy helping Mallika so she asked me if I could ask what help you needed." He whispered closely in my ears with his lips touching my ears.

I bet my heartbeat was so fast that even he could hear it outside. I hate to say but he still has same effects on me as he had 5 years back.

"Done." He spoke. I sighed turning towards him. Damn! He looked hot. I checked him out from bottom to toe. Me and him were actually colour coordinating.

"Done checking me out babe?" His words brought  me back to reality.

"Huh! Who said I was checking you out!" I lied;)

"Whatever makes you sleep at night sweetheart. " He winked and turned around to walk out.

"Umm..Shivaay." I called making him stop in his tracks.

"Yes?"

"Thank you." He just smiled waving his hands.

"Anika" he called.

"Yes?"

"You look beautiful." I surely knew my traitor cheeks had turn pink. Gosh! Anika come back from Dreamland. We are already late for the function.

Quickly wearing my Teal Green Jacket, I walked out of room not before grabbing my room keys and clutch.

...

"Marne ka irada hai kya sweetheart?" Dev stood Infront of me . I playfully smacked his arm walking past him.

"From when did you started using these cheesy lines Mr.Abodhro?" Oh shi*! I smacked myself mentally for speaking out that word aloud. I looked at Dev to find him looking at me with blank face.

"Dev..i'm..", before I could apologize he went away. I sighed knowing I spoiled his mood making him remember his past.

"Anika why are you standing there dear, go and apply Mehendi on your hands." Ragini's mom said pulling me with her.