Guests

The car suddenly stops seeing the boys.... Kokkie bows and thanks the car owner.

Meanwhile Kokkie finds out that they were the professors of the same University where they were studying.

Actually the professors planned for a picnic but seeing tae,chimchim and kokkie they thought that they were in some trouble and decided to help them.

Professors asked what happened to them and why they were so tensed.

Then Tae tells everything which was happened. Then one of the proffesors says that If we waste even a minute that it will be trouble for them so let's go.

Then they were on the way to find the girls.... Suddenly one of the proffesors who's driving the car stops the car and asks for the route that they have to go.

But the boys don't know anything about where they were going and where to go.

Tae : Kokkie have you seen their car number??

Kokkie : No , I didn't.

Jimin : Aishh I too have no idea where they went. I'll break them into pieces if I see them.

Proffesor - (1) : Cool down Chimchim...There is a solution for every problem you just need to discover it.

Professor -(2) : yeah boys Don't worry.. we'll find them anyway...Just think about how we can reach them

Tae: Damn I forgot to say....I have installed a tracking device app on Y/n's phone.

Kokkie : Hyung you're so sweet

Chimchim : Ok now hurry up and track the Y/n's mobile.

Tae : Oh nooo 😭😭

Kokkie : Hyung , Don't tell me that your battery is dead.

Tae : What should I do now My phone's battery is dead

What will happen now ???
Why is everything going on wrong......
Relax until next part

" ALL PROBLEMS BECOME SMALLER WHEN YOU CONFRONT THEM INSTEAD OF DODGING THEM."

Have a Beautiful day Army's 🌼