Surprise

Nandy: Oppa what's happening there why everybody is shouting ??

Tae: Yeah...Let's go and see.

V and Nandy comes to check what's happening there......

Suddenly some person holds a bunch of balloons and starts walking towards them....

The balloons were blocking the persons face.

Crowd began to shout and clap when the person holding balloons starts confessing....
"I want to tell you that every thing was my fault and sorry for not paying attention and hugs V".

V got surprised to see Y/n and he can't express how happy he was and all his happiness came out through his tears.  (happy tears )

V pets Y/n 's head...and hugs her. Y/n hugs him back. (Crowd:  Shouts more loud and claps).

They both walk holding hands...

Tae: Y/n how did you know that it was a misunderstanding ??

Y/n : I was about to call Nandy and I heard the conversations  between you both....Mianae.

Nandy:Were you eavesdropping. ?? ( teasing)

Y/n :No I was just passing over and heard your conversation.

Tae: Stop teasing my girl.

Nandy: OMG You know what I'm single and you guys make me feel jealous so Nandy is leaving bye bye ......

( Nandy leaves)

Scene in a hallway:

Someone from behind pulls Nandy's hand and ties her shoe lace.( Nandy tries to peak but can't see his face).

Nandy: Show me your beautiful face

Boy lifts his head up and looks at Nandy.

Nandy : wow he's hot..

Boy : what ( smiles and pats her head).
Gwiyowo (cute).

Nandy whispers in that person's ears that ( Hey I'm Nandy want some candy )

That guy also whispers (yeah candies and cookies are the best combos ) by the way I'm kokkie.....

Tae grabs their both ears and teases them.

Ahhh appa appa ( It's hurting It's hurting )

Kokkie introduces himself to nandy's oppa

Annyeong haseyo I'm kokkie I'm nandy's classmate....

What will happen next ??
Wait until the next part.....

"WE ARE MOST ALIVE WHEN WE'RE IN LOVE."

Borahae Army 💜