-=+ Still Here +=-

“I never left”

-=+=-

Everyone looked back to see where to noise came from. Everybody looked towards to the stage mainly, it’s turning on?

“I BLAME WILL FOR US DYING!” Poke yelled.

“Hey, maybe it is just a malfunction. That’s all.” Liam stated.

Then it went silent. Everyone got out of their seats and went over near the prize counter. Then came a robotic-like voice:

“You can never leave!”

A short pause came then the voice read again:

“Hey kids! Where do you think you’re going?”

Everyone was terrified at this point. Wanting to go home and forget this day even happened.

“Run?” Poke asked with a terrified look on his face.

“RUN!” Bee yelled. Everyone did exactly what they thought of doing in the first place. It quickly became dark outside before the group had known it. Pat told everyone to run into the security room before something bad happened.

“This can’t be happening, can it?” Straub asked. Everyone hoped this was a dream.

“It’s all Will’s fault!” Sean said

“He did nothing wrong. He didn’t even know about this. Do you actually think Will would put us in this danger?” Jordan said backing the cute british boy who stood there with his head down.

Everyone seemed upset and scared. Sean soon apologized about it.

“That’s what the guy meant!” Liam said banging on the desk.

Everyone looked towards Liam who was now sitting in the black office chair.

“What guy?” Kermit asked

“The guy at the counter. He mouthed words to me, something about getting out of here before it gets dark or something.” Liam soon answered.

“Not gonna lie, once I walked in, I wanted to walk out” Parker said.

Soon, an old telephone started ringing. Will answered.

“Make your sorrows go away. Time for fears to fade. A jolly night here thou awaits. No use to call for aid” A voice on the other line said.

Will then put the phone down and sat on the floor with his head in his hands. Wanting to get out of here. He is the type of person to not like scary, or even creepy stuff.

“Hello Hello” came a little child’s voice from down the hall.

Bee clung onto Straub after hearing it. Everyone stood in the room and didn’t talk. Everyone soon looked around the room to see what it was like after from rushing in. It was a blue and white room, lightly dim with thick, black wires dangling from the sides. Two vents to the left and right, and a small TV in one of the corners of the room. On the other side stood a electric box and a security TV. In front of them has a long hallway, pitch black. To the back of them were a coffee table and a desk which had a very old black telephone and crumbled up pieces of paper. Also on the desk stood a, what seemed to be a Freddy Fazbear mask and a police officer’s flashlight. Jordan took the flashlight and Will examined the mask.

An old furry bear mask. The kind you would see in a costume shop. But this one, seemed torn and worn out. the fur had been pulled out and slightly burned. It smelled horrible and looked it too. But something seemed scary about this mask. Two things actually, one of them being that it looks like it was torn from a mascot in the room that Will was previously in and that…it happen to have spots of, what seemed to be, blood?

Will froze for a second and dropped the mask. Everyone soon looked at it and looked at Will.

“Damn, this place is a nightmare..” Julio mentioned.