-=+ Love Hurts +=-

“Love Hurts…Physically…”

-=+=-

               “y-you what…?” Julio said, blushing as he looked at Devon. He was practically embarrassed in front of everyone.

“I fucking love you Julio. How blind are you to never see it!?” Devon was now almost raising his voice to Julio in front of everyone.

Besides them two, everyone looked at each other, some shocked, some surprised that he admitted it now.

“I-I Love you too Devon…!” Julio said as he kisses Devon passionately.

Will looked over at the two lovers then over towards Jordan. Was he all of a sudden now developing emotions and feelings for Jordan? Will felt even more depressed after watching them two kiss. Almost like it was too late to admit it.

Devon held onto Julio’s wrist and walked out the doorway, saying ‘goodbye’ to the others. Devon and Julio walked down the hallway and looked for an exit. Minutes later Devon was sick and tired of looking for an exit and felt like there was no use anymore.

“This is no use. We will never get out of here. We’re trapped…” Devon’s face had the look of despair and hopelessness.

“Don’t think that! We will get out of here, sooner or later.”

“I can’t help it Julio! I’m losing my sanity!! I CANT TAKE IT!” Devon soon ran off from Julio and ran down the dark, consuming hallway. Julio ran after Devon but he felt like he was running forever.

“Devon, come back please…” Julio whispered to himself as he fell to his knees. Julio opened his eyes and started at an unfamiliar figure in front of him.

“NO!” Were Julio’s last words before his cruel death.

The robotic figure slashed him and caused blood to spur everywhere.

“I Love You. Do you love me today?” The robot said as he walked away with Julio’s lifeless body slouched over his shoulder.

Devon then came running back when he heard Julio’s blood, curdling screech. Devon was in a panic as he seen his lovers blood splattered all over the walls and tile floor. Devon looked at his feet and seen a familiar lanyard type thing on the floor, Julio’s PAX East lanyard was covered in blood but still had some spots of its light blue fabric and white lettering which spelt ‘PAX East 2014’. Devon wrapped up the lanyard and put it in his pocket. Devon walked the lonely Kitchen alone , looking at all the rusted pots and pans. He then opened a draw which had some utensils in them. Devon thought for a second, he really love Julio, he’d do anything for him. He thought more.

He would even die for him.

Devon thought quickly and took the sharp blade in his hand. He held it tight in his right hand and put it against his wrist.

Devon thought more.

“No..” He thought and turned around and seen what seemed to be a Bonnie The Bunny costume. Devon tried to step back but was quickly pushed against the counter. The figure took the sharp cleaver and stabbed Devon in the gut. He fell to his knees and pulled it out.

“Julio…Is that you?” Devon asked.

“I’m sorry but, love hurts.” The figure said in an almost demonic tone.

Devon’s lifeless body laid in a pool of his own blood on the cold black-and-white tile.

Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn, and the most painful thing to lose.