-=+ Just The Beginning +=-

“You cannot be beaten…”

-=+=-

“Let’s go Will!!” Jordan yelled from outside the car.

“Hey, slow down Jordan. Not all of us can be as fast as you can” said Ryan.

Today the whole cube was going to visit Freddy’s Pizzeria. Will suggested the idea of going. As all of them walked inside, the place looked pretty, dead.

“Creepy..” Parker said as he sat down on the red, squeaky chairs. Sean jumped at the sound.

“Hey Liam, go and sign us in okay? We’ll go get some seats and tickets!” Staub said excitedly. Liam nodded and proceeded towards the desk where sat a man slouching over the counter.

“Hello and Welcome to Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria. How may I help you today sir?” said the man who surprisingly looked stunned to see someone for the first time.

“Um hi. We had a party for 22?”

The man sat in silence as he examined the human.

“Get out of here, they will get you…” The man mouthed. He then typed in and gave Liam the receipt. Liam shrugged it off but something did worry him, a lot.

They all sat down and ordered a pizza, Pepperoni to be exact.

“Ya know, this place creeps me out a little…” Pat said as he sat down next to Bee.

“Not gonna lie, it does.” Tofuu answered.

When they finished ordering the pizza and drinks, they rest of them went off and did their own thing. Will, Jordan, Parker, Poke, and Tofuu sat down and talked about the place. Bee, Stacy, and Dul played a claw game while Mitch, Ryan, and Brayden played Basketball.

Kevin sat on his phone near the guys sitting at the table. Staub, Tybzi, JWong, and Sean talked and played a bowling game. Liam, Kermit, Devon, and Julio talked near the prize counter.

Will decided to glance over at the Foxy stage and noticed the head tilted towards him and the guys.

“Yeah…this place does creep me out…” Will mumbled under his breath so the guys couldn’t hear him.