Chapter Nine (Sam)

Sam's P.O.V

I hope this plan works because if not, then we're all doomed. Cas didn't exactly specify how many demons arein the building, but there shouldn't be that many on this tiny town. So far, our genius plan is to split up into two groups and each take a side of the building. I have Abbie and Cas on my team and on team two are Dean, Jenny, and the man from 1781 named Crane.

"Alright everyone, let's go get those demons and meet up back here after!" Dean yells, giving everyone an enthusiastic look.

"Okay, everyone ready?" Jenny questioned.

"Ready as I'll ever be," Abbie replied, looking uneasy. So for a few minutes everyone was silent as we all walked towards the old looking building. "Should we use the back door, or one of the windows to get in?" She asked, looking between Cas and I.

"Maybe we can climb one of the windows so we won't make alot of noise?" I suggest. I see Abbie and Cas nodding.

"Yes Sam, that will work I suppose," Cas replied, glancing towards a window that was a couple feet above us. I see Abbie looking towards the ground and scratching her neck.

"Umm...I need a boost to get in...could you guys umm...sort of help me out here?" Abbie blushes and looks up.

"Yeah of course! C'mon Cas," I blurt out. Cas and I kneel and put our hands infront of us so Abbie could step and jump in!

"One, two, three, go!" Us three remark at the same time and Abbie makes it inside. Next Cas zaps himself in and I pull myself up. Once we are all in, we take a look at our surroundings. This place is foul with only a few lightbulbs to help guide us.

"CRASH!" We jerk towards the door with weapons ready. The sound came from a room that is six doors down. As we stalk towards the ominous sound, I see both of my friends tense up. I open the door and see a woman that has long blonde waist lengh hair in curls. She's pretty for a demon!

"OH MY GOSH! What took you three so long?! I had to throw the chair across the room to get your attention!" The demon shrieks while rolling her eyes. "No matter, atleast you're here and I get to have my fun. Also, by the way my name is Mara but that won't make a difference once I get what I want. And I always get what I want," Mara's eyes flash black and a sadistic grin appears on her face as she walks towards us.

"Hello boys, and girls," A broad Scottish/English accent belts out. Mara's face pales and she starts walking backwords. She trips over her feet and lets out an ear-piercing scream,

"MASON! MASON! HELP ME! HE'S HERE!"

A brunette man with messy hair runs in. He is about the same height as Cas. I saw the guy, which I assumed was Mason, gulp.

"Cr- Crow- Crowley sir, we- we didn't know you were going to- to be here," Mason stuttered, now visibly sweating and fidgeting. "Sister, why have you called me in?" He asks, trying to get on Crowley's good side.

"You two haven't been good little demons lately, am I right?" Crowley smirks and raises an eyebrow. He turns to look at the demon siblings.
"Sir, we can explain, please just give us another chance, I promise we'll do better-" Mason starts but with a flick of a wrist, Mason and Mara were gone.
"The others are two doors down so you know," Crowley adds.
"Oh okay, thank you," Abbie gives a small smile and nods. Cas walks out and I do the same as Abbie. All four of us walk into the room and see Jenny, Dean, and Crane tied to the chairs and Jenny and Dean are arguing.
"-WELL HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HE WAS GONNA BE RIGHT THERE!" Dean yells.
"WELL, HE WAS STANDING BEHIND US MUMBLING!" Jenny snorts, screaming even louder.
"BOTH OF YOU JUST BE QUIET PLEASE, I CAN'T HEAR MYSELF THINK!" Crane snaps, earning silence from both Jenny and Dean. A second later, all three of them were untied and asking about the demons and what happened. All of a sudden, someone quiets everyone by saying,
"Crowley...is that you?"

Author's Note:
Mara is played by Chloë Grace Moretz
Mason is played by Louis Tomlinson

So how has everyone been? Did anyone see the new episode of 'Sleepy Hollow'? I was so happy at the end, I was basically crying because something huge happens and I won't spoil anything if you haven't watched it yet lol. So here's the chapter and I hope you guys enjoy! Oh and thanks to my best friend for helping me find a pic of Crowley lol! Okay well have a good day/night everyone!
~directioner146 :)