Chapter Eight (Abbie And Crane)

Crane's P.O.V

*Jenny's Car*

Well, as Miss.Abbie would say, "This is awkward," It is also silent in this vehicle and very uncomfortable. Miss. Jenny is driving this contraption and I am next to her while Castiel is in the back. I need to ask him a very important question so as best as I could, (considering this seatbelt is holding me back) I turn around to face this angel.

"Excuse me, are you familair with Yolanda?" I ask Castiel as politely I could. I see his eyebrows furrow and he titls his head to the side.

"No I am not, why?" Castiel replies looking confused. Before I could answer, Jenny speaks up.

"Crane, please sit down, we will be there any minute now," She sternly, but gently commands. I do as told but then I start to point up ahead to the building that looks old and rustic.

"I guess we got here before my sister, Sam, and Dean," Jenny mumbles as she parks the car near a magnificent oak tree. "I'm going to call her to see what's taking so long," She says taking out her Smartphone. I don't think i'll ever understand how to operate thse cellphones properly!

__________________________________________________________________________

Abbie's P.O.V

*Dean's car*

I'm looking out the window to see all those cute little shops and buildings! I sense my phone vibrating and i take it out to see my sister Jenny calling. But before I could answer her, I have to ask Sam and Dean to quiet down a bit because they are arguing about who knows what! "Guys, could you lower it down please? I'm trying to talk on the phone," I question.
"Sure, no problem Abbie," Sam replies turning around to give me his award-winning smile and a thumbs up. I mouth a quick, "Thanks" and he turns back to his brother to tell him the directions to the building. I answer the phone and right away I could hear Jenny is angry.
"Hey, Abbie where are you guys? Crane, Castiel, and I are waiting for about five minutes now!" Jenny spats out. I roll my eyes and tell her I'll be there soon.
"Jenny, we'll be there soon so just please calm down and-" I reply but Dean interrupts by pointing ahead to where Jenny parked her car! I finish the phone call by stepping out of the car and yelling Jenny's name. She turns around and waves us over. The brothers and I jog over to her and the other guys and we came up with a plan that'll hopefully work!

Author's Note:
Hi sorry for the long wait and short chapter! I will update again soon this week since I'm on winter break. But the next chapter will be more exciting than this one. Anyways, did anyone see the 'Sleepy Hollow' mid-season finale? I did and I was crying lol! Oh and either on the side or top of this chapter is a picture I found on 'Pinterest' of Crane and Yolanda lol. Until next chapter, have a good day everyone and hoped everyone enjoyed their holiday!

~directioner146 :)