Chapter Eleven (Jenny)

(Jenny's P.O.V)

(Dream) Am I awake? I can't tell. All I know is that I'm running from something. I came to a clearing where there's a huge tree that's bare. I need to figure out how to get out! I start pacing back and forth until I sense someone behind me! I turn around to see...Katrina? What is Katrina doing here? I see her mouthing something and waving! Then another woman comes up behind Katrina. This woman has long, curly red hair and wearing a floor-length black dress that has long sleeves. I start to notice Katrina and the woman arguing. Since my curiosity got the best of me, I went over to them.

"Rowena, why are you in my dream message to Jennifer Mills? This is very important," Katrina pouts and rolls her eyes.

"My dear Katrina, It's great to see you too and I have a message for you to pass onto your friends," The woman named Rowena smiles and looks towards me. "Hello dear, sorry about Katrina and I's little spat, anywho, how are you?"

"Umm...I'm well, thanks for asking?" I ask unsteadily. "Can someone please tell me what's going on?"

"Jennifer, find the necklace inside the home Ichabod and I stayed at the night before the coven came for me," Katrina stammered quickly, looking around as if somone was listening.

"You don't need a silly necklace to defeat them Katrina, I thought you were a wee bit smarter than that, you remind me of your great-great grandmother actually," Rowena sneered and then started laughing.

"What necklace? Defeat who? Can someone please fill me in?" I start to plead. Seriously, what's up?!

"Listen dear, don't start to fret but there may be an evil hoard of monsters approaching," Rowena sweetly smiled and clasped her hands infront of her.

"Wait what? Why are there monsters coming? I thought we got the majority of them under control?" I'm bewildered, I thought everything was alright!

"Rowena, please invade someone else's urgent dream messages besides mine because you are not helping me!" Katrina glared at the other witch. Katrina is really mad at Rowena now!

"Fine, I'll leave but Jennifer, when you need my help then I'll be there," Rowena winked at me before disappearing just like that. Katrina turns to me and looks behind me looking like a deer in headlights!

"Ms. Jenny, take this note and keep it safe and when the time is right, find me in the woods where the Horsemen were almost about to rise!" I feel Mrs. Crane stuff a crumpled up piece of paper into my hands and then comes a gust of wind and Katrina Crane is gone. (End of dream)

I wake up in a cold sweat and to someone shaking me! I rub the sleep out of my eyes and grab the arm of the mysterious figure.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my room?" I start to be alert and I jump out of bed!

"Mills? You awake or sleepwalking?" I hear a low, raspy voice that belongs to non-other than Dean Winchester. I fumble in the dark to find the light switch and my hand finally reaches the little plastic flip. The room is suddenly filled with bright light so for a few seconds the older Winchester brother and I get used to the light!

"Dean, do I look like I'm sleepwalking?" I sarcastically ask and roll my eyes. I go to sit back down on my comfy bed.

"No, but I heard you talking so I thought you were awake so I came in to chat but then you started screaming about monsters therefore I woke you up," Dean explained, his apple green eyes looking vibrant.

"Oh..sorry about that. I had the craziest dream and...THE NOTE!" I almost forgot about the note! I throw my pillows onto the cold, wooden floor and then I threw down my covers.

"Mills, what are you doing? It's two in the morning," Dean looks on and starts to pick up my pillows. I stand on the bed and look around carefully to spot the important note. Aha! It's wedged between the dresser and bed!

"Can you please do me a favor and wake everyone up? It's really important," I give him my best puppy dog eyes and I see the shorter brother sigh and give in.

"Alright, meet us in the living room in a few minutes," Dean tiredly walks out the door and I grab the note. I don't read it just yet so I make my towards the room!

[10 minutes later]

I walk in and see my sister Abbie drinking a cup of coffee, Sam falling asleep, Ichabod wide awake, Dean drumming on the coffee table with his fingers, and even Cas came!

"So long story short, Katrina and someone named Rowena appeared in my dream, told me a legion of monsters are coming, to find a necklace, and also Katrina gave me a note," I ramble to the group, everyone suddenly listening intently.

"May we see the note please?" Crane asks. He looks so heartbroken and I wish him and Katrina sorted everyhting out in their relationship! Honestly, they were so adorable together! Anyways, on with the note. I read it ouloud and it says:

"The necklace needed to help is in the home Ichabod and I stayed at. I will be able to help more soon, but for now I am gathering more information on the situation at hand! A creature came into town who knows more about what is happening. Find them and find out their plan! Best of luck, Katrina"

"Well, we should start looking for this creature and since everyone is awake, we should start by searching for any freaky happenings in town," Sam states, standing up and walking over to his laptop.

"Great idea, Crane and I will head over to the station in a few hours to check some files," Abbie looks over to Crane and he smiles at her.

"I will search all over town to try to find the monster," Cas nods and zaps out.

"I'll go watch the News Reports to see if anything odd has happened," Dean sits on the worn-out couch and turns the TV on. I decide to go outside for a bit and sit on the porch. It's cloudy tonight and it looks like it's going to rain soon so I can't be outside long or I'll get soaked! I feel a slight breeze so I wrap my sweater tighter around me and then I hear a rustle nearby. I cautiously make my way near a bush when I see a woman that I know all too well from my dream.

"Hello Rowena, glad you stopped by because we need to talk about this whole monster ordeal," I smirk. Time to find out what's going on!

Author's Note:

I HAVE AMAZING NEWS! 'Sleepy Hollow' IS RENEWED FOR SEASON 3!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!! AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE READS, VOTES, AND COMMENTS! Oh and sorry for not updating in about 2 months! I'll try to update next week! In the media thingy, the top picture is of Crowley and Rowena and the bottom is of Katrina! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a good night or day everyone! ~directioner146 :)