Chapter Twelve (Castiel and Abbie)

(Castiel's P.O.V)
Hmm...I have seemed to have flown outside the cabin again. My angel senses told me a witch is here. I need to find out who it is so I hide behind a tree and tilt my head to see who it is. I hear a hushed Scottish voice which belongs to Rowena! Then I see Jennifer Mills as well! I wonder what's going on?

"Castiel? Care to join us perhaps?" Rowena turned around and waved me over. There's no use in running from her so I stalk towards the two women and give a small nod to Jennifer and she nods back.

"Rowena offered to help me get information on the monster problem," Jenny states, feeling the tension between the three of us.

"Oh...so Rowena, are you going to help us?" I glare at Crowley's mother.

"Well, the monsters are trying to take over everything including my son's throne so tell me Captain Obvious, what do you think?" Rowena raises an eyebrow and Ms. Mills is trying to stifle a laugh.

"I note your sarcasm and I take it as a yes," I reply back.

"Fantastic! Let's go tell everyone else!" Jenny smiles and leads us back to the cabin.
___________________________
(Abbie's P.O.V)
I'm checking in with Dean when the door flies open and in storms in my sister, Castiel, and a lady with red hair, wearing a long black dress and has a mischievous smirk on her face.

"You!" Dean shouts once he sees the lady. He stands abruptly while pointing at the lady and I put my hand on his shoulder to calm him down a bit! I see Sam glaring at the lady and I nod to Crane and he whispers something to Sam that seems to put him at ease.

"Yes, little old me," The lady's smile grew bigger.

"What do you want Rowena?" Sam questions with a dangerously low voice.

"By now you may have heard about the mishaps so I'm here to...help I suppose," Rowena walks over to Dean and plops down next to the spot he sat in moments before.
"My son's throne is in danger and I will protect him at all costs!" Rowena screams then looks around the room and recomposes herself.

"Anyways, we should get some sleep and discuss this in the morning," I say to break the awkward air. Everyone nods in agreement and we all go back to bed!
(Time skip to 6:00 am)
"Ms. Mills? Time to awake!" I faintly hear a chirpy British accent shout. Then followed by loud footsteps coming toward my room.

"Give me five more minutes please," I groan and roll over to the other side of the bed. Not even seconds later I hear another voice speak up and say,

"Abbie c'mon we have to go," and the person starts to poke my sides which causes me to giggle.

"Okay, okay I'm up," I sit up and yawn. I open my eyes to see Crane sitting at the end of the bed and Sam a few inches away from me.

"You're ticklish, aren't you?" Sam leans forward and grins.

"Maybe, maybe not Sammy," I grin back and leap off the bed. "Give me fifteen minutes and I'll be ready to go!"

"Nice pajamas by the way," The younger, yet taller, Winchester beams. I look down and notice my flannel pajama pants and my tank top which has my favorite band on it! I scrunch up my nose and stick my tongue out at Sammy and he laughs. Crane is baffled by what's going on! I go to the bathroom to change and do my daily morning routine. Fifteen minutes later, as promised, I step out! Sam and Crane are discussing about little random things and when they see me, they smile and we walk out of my room. Rowena and Cas left and Jenny was sound asleep on one side of the couch while Dean on the other side! We slowly walk past them careful not to wake them but one creaky floorboard ruins it.

"Sammy? Where ya going?" Dean asks and opens one eye.

"We're going to the station, we'll be back soon," Sam replied. Dean seems satisfied with the answer so he falls back asleep. We go into my car and drive to the station! The car ride there is full of laughter and joy! We enter the station and I say hello to everyone, as does Sam and Crane. I ask Wendy the Receptionist for the newest files and we go straight to my office.

"Oh! Look at this one! A woman and man disappeared around a week ago. Both in their early thirties, both have Hazel eyes, dark hair and an average lifestyle," Crane exclaims and slides over the files.

"Names?" I ask

"Rivers, George and Laura," Crane replies sitting down in one of the hard metal chairs.

"Oh no, please let this be a bad dream," I put my head in my hands. I can't believe this is happening. I feel Sam put a hand on my shoulder and ask,

"Did you know them?"

"Yeah, they were in my training class and two of my great friends," I solemnly answer. I'm now looking at the tiled floor, all of us now have a sudden interest in the floor.

"I'm sorry," I hear someone say. I don't know who though because I'm lost in my thoughts.

Author's Note:
Hello everyone! Quick question, do you guys like it when I put the pictures of some of the characters in the media thingy?(Jenny and Cas are in the media thingy this chapter) Oh and "George and Laura Rivers" are random people I made up, just incase anyone is confused if they are real characters in the shows or not. And if you watch 'Supernatural', do you like Rowena? In my opinion, I think she's awesome and it's cool how she protects Crowley and everything. I think she's going to show up a lot in here because I think she's just so amazing! Actually, I have a plan for a few more characters to show up 😉 Well, until next chapter! Have a good night or day everyone!
~directioner146 :)