Chapter Seven (Jenny)

Jenny's P.O.V

"Okay, why don't we talk about the case that I called Sam and Dean for," I awkwardly clap and suggest. I see Sam and Abbie glance at eachother every few minutes. Those two make it so obvious they like eachother! But my older sister is too caught up with trying to stop the apocalypse to try to have a relationship at this moment. But wouldn't Abbie and Sam make a cute couple? Anyways, about the case. Some of the people in town have been acting really strange lately and other people have swore they saw the eyes of people passing by flicker. So since the Winchester Brothers are experts on this kind of thing, I called them! Abbie went to get her jacket in the other room so we waited for her.

"OH MY GOSH!" I hear Abbie scream. Sam, Dean, Crane, and I run into the room to see Abbie breathing heavily and a man beside her in a trenchcoat. 

"Cas, what did I tell you? When you zap in somehwere, don't sneak up on anyone!" Dean sternly says, looking annoyed.

"I am sorry Dean and Miss..." The man named Cas looks over to my sister.

"Abbie, my name is Abbie Mills," My older sister smiles sheepishly.

"My name is Castiel, and I am an angel," Castiel informs us. I'm about to speak up but Crane opens his mouth and asks,

"An angel? Are you going to help us?" 

"Sort of, the demon you are looking for is in the house that is abandoned down the street from the coffee shop," Castiel explained.

"It's always the abandoned houses!" Dean mumbled under his breath.

"Okay, thanks for the information Cas, but we should get going!" Sam speaks up, running out the door to get to the hunt. 

"Well uh bye Castiel!" Abbie and I wave to the man wearing a trenchcoat and we run outside with Dean and Crane on our heels. Once we reach outside, we are debating on who goes in which car! It was decided Abbie, Dean, and Sam go in Dean's car and Crane, Cas, and I go in my car! It's going to be an awkward drive...

Author's Note:

So how has everyone been? I have alot of homework to do but I updated anyways aha! Thanks for the votes, reads, and comments! I really appreciate it! Hope you like the book so far, have a good day everyone!

-directioner146 :)