Chapter Sixteen (Crane)

(Crane's POV)

After we got Ms. Laura and Mr. George home, the rest of us decided to head home as well. Because it was late in the evening, everyone ate dinner and left to go to their rooms. I decided to go outside and watch the sunset!

"Did you get the information?" I look over to my left and see the angel
Castiel.

"No, the demons told us to go to Crowley. I feel like this is a cat and mouse chase, we keep going to Rowena in the end." I exclaim, looking straight ahead at the setting sun.

"We are both out of this time, how long have you been back?" Castiel says and I wonder where this sudden question comes from!

"About three years now," I answer back and Cas has a distant look in his eyes.
"That's good. I suppose I will go find Crowley and get the information. I will be back soon." I nod goodbye and the angel disappears. It gets chilly and I unfortunately forgot my coat inside so I must go back to the cabin! The old cabin's cozy feeling just invites you to stay a while! I walk towards the kitchen and fix myself some tea and go to my room. It isn't grand or anything, but I love it! I set down my steaming cup and I slowly fall asleep...

(Dream)
Where am I? I could've sworn I was in the cabin a few moments ago! But now I am inside a ballroom that looks like it hasn't been used in centuries. I look around some more and see that the chandelier is hanging by a thread, there are vines everywhere, the windows have been broken and there is debris with every turn. "Hello? Is anyone there? Hello?" I shout out but to only hear my echo. I almost give up hope of finding someone here when I see a bit of a glow coming from one of the cracks. I sprint towards it and ask if anyone is there again.

"Ichabod!" I hear my wife's voice and I quickly spin around to face her. We run into each other's arms and let go after a few minutes.

"Katrina where am I? What are we doing here?" I ask her but she shakes her head and whispers,

"Don't trust Rowena, all she wants is for her son to stay as the King, that's all she cares about! Be careful my darling and I'll be here soon!"
"Katrina but we-" I start to say but she blows out the lantern's light and I hear a gentle, "Goodbye" before I start to drift away into darkness. (End of dream)

I wake up gasping for air and with a minor headache. I gulp down my now cold tea and stand up to walk out to the sitting room. Before I do, I look at the clock and it says it's about five o'clock in the morning. I see Mr. Dean sitting on the couch holding a cup of coffee and watching television.

"Good morning," I say and walk to the kitchen and I hear Dean turn off TV and shuffle towards me.

"Morning Crane, you okay?" He questions and puts his cup in the sink.

"Yes I am fine, thank you for asking. It's just that I had a dream where my wife warned not to trust Rowena." I reply, glancing over at him.

"I know we can't trust Rowena but she's the only one who has the inside information we need. I heard you were talking to Cas earlier today, anything new?" The older Winchester brother sits on the counter and sighs.

"No, but he said he will go to Crowley soon and ask him," I hear a yawn and look up to see Ms. Jenny walk into the room.

"Good morning guys, I heard you two talking about this whole monster thing, anything important so far?" She asks and Dean and I only shake our heads.

"Not yet, Cas is going to talk to Crowley and Crane got a dream message from Katrina about Rowena." Mr. Winchester hands Jenny some coffee and we all sit in silence until we hear Ms. Jenny's phone make a sound and it is a text message! It reads: "There is a ballroom next town over, bring everyone because we all need to have a little chat. ~Rowena"

Author's Note:
SH AND SPN ARE SO GOOD SO FAR AND I'VE CRIED A LOT AND FANGIRLED SO MUCH!!! HOW DO YOU GUYS LIKE THE SEASONS SO FAR? I LIKE THEM A LOT 😍. Anyways, I've had school and a lot of homework so sorry I haven't updated much 😬. But it was my birthday yesterday 😏. So can you guys please do me a favor and check out my new fan page on 'Vine'? I make edits of SH, SPN, etc..,It's called: ohichabbie. Have a good day/night everyone! 😊
~directioner146